You will have the opportunity to perform, voluntarily, your internships in different clubs in Barcelona, including at RCD Espanyol or their schools.
In collaboration with:
With the Course of Master in Administration and Management of Sports Schools We will learn to become a qualified professional, discovering the best Marketing techniques. Sponsorship and management of personal resources.
Master all the concepts and practices of entity control, which starts from professional demands and demands to clarify concepts, guide methodologies and apply them to daily work.
We will learn to treat the business resources of your entity, create budgets, organize staff in order to use said information and thus be able to improve practice and performance.
Discover the essential characteristics to achieve an efficient organization, plan such a task and use the appropriate methodologies for each case. You will know all the current variants from the hand of professionals and through an agile learning system, with a large number of examples and practical exercises.
Master all the concepts and practices of entity control with the course in ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT OF SPORTS SCHOOLS of FOOTBALL, which starts from professional demands and demands to clarify concepts, guide methodologies and apply them to daily work.
FOOTBALL It will teach you how to deal with the business resources of your entity, create budgets, organize staff in order to use this information afterwards to improve practices and operations. And not only this, all the possibilities offered by marketing and sponsorship are also seen as allied to your task.
Discover the essential characteristics to achieve an efficient organization, how to plan such a task and the appropriate methodologies to use for each case. You will know perfectly all the current variants from the hand of professionals and through an agile learning system, with a large number of examples and practical exercises.
RUN YOUR CLUB WITHOUT EQUAL!
TYPOLOGY OF SPORTS ENTITIES
- UF1: Introduction.
- UF2: Types of Sports Entities.
- UF3: Information on the organizations that govern and regulate sport.
- UF4: Study of School Sports.
- UF5: STUDY OF PROFESSIONAL AND FEDERATED SPORTS.
DEVELOPMENT OF A SPORTS ENTITY
- UF6: Introduction.
- UF7: Classification of sports clubs, casuistry and generalities.
- UF8: Transformation of clubs into S.A.D.
- UF9: Sports federations and professional leagues.
- UF10: Statutes of the clubs, specifications, modalities and legality.
- UF11: Management of sports entities.
- UF12: Minimum mode of operation of a sports club.
- UF13: Internal analysis of the resources that a sports entity may have.
- UF14: Budget creation for a sports entity.
ORGANIZATION AND DIRECTION OF A SPORTS ENTITY
- UF15: Organizational structure of a sports entity.
- UF16: Types of sports activities, possible activities to organize, exploitation of resources.
- UF17: Development of possibilities in organizations in team sports.
- UF18: Development of possibilities in organizations in individual sports.
- UF19: Other sports modalities
- UF20: The address, Aspects to consider
- UF21: Human resources, the importance of personnel selection.
PLANNING, MANAGEMENT OF SPORTS ENTITIES
- UF22: Budget planning, management and control.
- UF23: Financial and accounting management.
- UF24: How to audit a sports club, in terms of sports factors.
- UF25: How to audit a sports club, in terms of financial factors.
- UF26: Sports management of the facility, action plan, exploitation and performance.
- UF27: Management, operation of the different rooms of the facility.
- UF28: Legal security of the sports facility and the entity.
- UF31: Quality audits.
LEGALITY AND SPORTS HIRING
- UF32: Introduction.
- UF33: Types of contracts and agreements with public and private associations.
- UF34: Types of personnel hiring
- UF35: Protection of federative contracts, social security and other social security regimes.
TAXATION OF SPORTS ENTITIES
- UF36: Taxation of the sports company.
- UF37: Special casuistry of sports entities and sports corporations.
- UF38: Development of the global end-of-year project
This training program will be carried out taking into account the following points:
Virtual classroom: The courses are taught entirely online. They are carried out through our virtual campus which is accessed from the front page of our website, www.futbollab.com, through the button Access to the Virtual Classroom. From there you will be able to enter syllabi, explanatory presentations, demonstrative videos, analysis of the teachers, tasks that the teachers send and correct.
Tutors: The teachers offer continuous tutoring, establishing tutorials over the phone and/or by videoconference, explaining the doubts that may arise, and will guide your training evolution throughout the course, depending on your profile and level of dedication or study schedule. As we have indicated, the syllabus, videos, articles, interviews with experts are part of your evolution in the course, so you will carry out periodic exercises that the teacher corrects to give you the clearest idea of the topic that is being working.
Evaluation: At the end of the course you will carry out a final project that will encompass all the areas studied and that will always involve the development of a real case, since from FutbolLab we want our courses at all times to be directed to the real training situation that the technicians are in their teams.
Enrollment process: To enroll, you just have to click on the Enroll tab, from there it will ask you to enter your personal data necessary for the academic record and in the final part of the process you will be able to choose the payment format for this program.
Remind you that in this course you can go at your own pace and do it according to your availability, as long as you do not exceed the maximum time to do it, which in the case of master's degrees is 2 and a half years, 18 months for Expert or Technical courses and 7 months for courses that are not in these categories.
It is plenty of time to do it, if you still need more time, you must request authorization from the admissions department to extend a time, in the event that you get a positive response, the new agreed time will be automatically extended.
You can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at +34 93 438 6000.
If you prefer direct communication via WhatsApp, Click here
This master's degree is issued by FUTBOLLAB and has 60 ECTS credits (1500 teaching hours)