You will do internships in football clubs, with the possibility of doing them in an RCD Espanyol School.
The average PRESENCIAL degree of sports technician in football, level 1 and 2, is an official academic degree approved and regulated by Royal Decree 320/2000, of March 3 and, Royal Decree 1913/1997, of December 19.
Corresponds to the first level to obtain the degree of mid-level sports coach in football. These teachings have been configured in order to provide students with sufficient knowledge to allow them to exercise their duties competently.
In accordance with this generic objective, the emphasis is placed on achieving a complete formation, with a balance between its theoretical and practical nature, so that the training process is linked to the scientific-technical and social soccer reality.
Professional Profile Definition
The degree of mid-level sports technician in football, level 1 and 2, proves that its owner has the necessary skills to perform football initiation, as well as to promote this sport.
After obtaining level 1 of this average grade, the sports coach in soccer will perform his activity in the field of sports initiation. It will act within a public or private organization related to the practice of football. The different types of entities or companies where they can perform their functions are:
- Schools and sports initiation centers
- Sports clubs and associations
- Sports federations
- Sports patrons
- Sports services companies
- School centers (extracurricular activities)
Number of teaching hours: 475 hours
- Anatomical and physiological bases of sport I
- Psycho-pedagogical bases of teaching and training I
- Sports Training I
- Sociological foundations of sport I
- Organization and legislation of sport I
- First aid and hygiene in sport I
- Theory and sociology of sport I
- Professional Development I
- Team Management I
- Football teaching and training methodology I
- Physical Preparation I
- Game rules I
- Sports Safety I
- Tactic and game systems I
- Individual and collective technique I
- IT I
- English I
- Sport for the disabled I
Practical training block
- Professional practices I
- Instruct on the fundamental principles of football technique and tactics
- Driving and accompanying the team during sports practice
- Ensure the safety of athletes and apply first aid if necessary
- Perform soccer teaching, following the objectives, contents, resources and evaluation methods, depending on the general programming of the activity.
- Instruct students about the basic techniques and tactics of football, using the appropriate equipment and materials, demonstrating movements and gestures according to the reference models.
- Evaluate at its level the progression of learning, identify the errors of technical and tactical execution of athletes, their causes and apply the methods and means necessary for their correction, preparing them for the later stages of sports technification.
- Teach the use of specific football field facilities.
- Inform about the appropriate attire for soccer practice.
- Select, prepare and supervise the teaching material.
- Exercise control of the group, cohesive and energizing the activity.
- Teach and enforce the basic rules of football regulations.
- Motivate students in technical progress and improvement of physical condition.
- To transmit to the athletes the norms, values and ethical contents of the sport practice.
- Introduce athletes to healthy sports.
- Prevent the most frequent injuries in football.
- Apply emergency assistance if necessary following the established protocols and guidelines.
- Control the availability of existing healthcare.
- Organize the transfer of the sick or injured, in case of emergency, in safety conditions and using the most appropriate system to the injury and level of severity.
- Collaborate with the medical assistance services of the sports facility.
- Detect technical information related to their professional functions
- Description: Through this service you can request the approval or validation of non-university degrees obtained abroad.
- Recipients: Non-university graduates who have completed their studies abroad.
- Requirements: All documents that are contributed to this procedure must be official and issued by the competent authorities for it, in accordance with the legal system of the country in question.
- Submission term : Submission period permanently open
- How to do it: The service is accessed for downloading, printing and completing the document for later presentation in a public registry.
- Request model: Downloadable template to fill out the application.
- Required documentation: o Conditional registration flyer Certified photocopy of official academic certificates and degrees obtained abroad, legalized and translated, if applicable.
- Place of delivery: In any public record
More information about this procedure or service:
- Telephone: 910 837 937 Citizen Information Center ( see the schedule on the Administrative Information page )
This training program will be carried out taking into account the following points:
Virtual Classroom: The courses are taught entirely in online mode. They are made through our virtual campus that is accessed from the front page of our website, www.futbollab.com , through the Virtual Classroom Access button . From there you can enter topics, explanatory presentations, demonstration videos, teacher analysis, tasks that are sent to you and corrected by the teachers.
Tutors: Teachers offer continuous tutoring, establishing telephone and / or videoconferencing tutorials explaining the doubts that arise. They guide your formative evolution throughout the course, depending on your profile and level of dedication or study schedule. As we have indicated, the syllabus, videos, articles, interviews with experts... are part of your evolution in the course, so you will perform periodic exercises that the teacher corrects to give you the clearest idea of the topic being working.
Evaluation: At the end of the course you will carry out a final project that will encompass all the areas studied and that will always involve the development of a real case, since from FutbolLab we want our courses at all times to be directed to the real training situation found in the technicians in their teams.
Enrollment process: To enroll you just have to click on the Enroll tab, from there you will be asked to enter your personal data necessary for the academic record and in the final part of the process you can choose the payment format of this program.
Remember that in this course you can go at your own pace and do it according to your availability, as long as you do not exceed the maximum time to do it, which in the case of masters is 2 and a half years, 18 months for Expert or Technical courses and 7 months for courses that are not of these categories.
It is ample time to complete, if you still need more time, you must request authorization from the admissions department to extend a time, in case you get a positive response the new agreed time will be automatically extended.
You can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org , by phone at 34 93438 6000.
Our website www.futbollab.com
If you prefer direct communication via WhatsApp, click here