You will do internships in football clubs, with the possibility of doing them in an RCD Espanyol School.
- General data
The average PRESENCIAL degree of sports technician in football, level 2, is an official academic degree approved and regulated by Royal Decree 320/2000, of March 3 and, Royal Decree 1913/1997, of December 19.
Corresponds to the second and final level to obtain the degree of mid-level sports coach in football. These teachings have been configured in order to provide students with sufficient knowledge to allow them to exercise their duties competently.
In accordance with this generic objective, the emphasis is placed on achieving a complete formation, with a balance between its theoretical and practical nature, so that the training process is linked to the scientific-technical and social soccer reality.
Access requirements Medium grade (Level 1 / Initial Cycle):
To access the first level or the initial cycle, the following requirements must be met:
- To access the second level or the final cycle it is necessary to have approved the first level or the final cycle of the specialty.
Professional Profile Definition
The degree of medium level of sports technician in football, level 2, proves that its owner has the necessary skills to program and carry out the teaching of football with a view to improving the technical and tactical execution of the athlete, as well as to perform the training of athletes and soccer teams.
After obtaining the average degree, the sports coach in football will exercise his activity in the field of teaching and training football. It will act and may assume responsibilities within a public or private organization related to the practice of football. The different types of entities or companies where they can perform their functions are:
- Sports schools
- Sports clubs and associations
- Sports federations
- Sports patrons
- Sports services companies
- School centers (extracurricular activities)
Number of teaching hours: 565 hours
- Anatomical and physiological bases of sport II
- Psycho-pedagogical bases of teaching and training II
- Sports Training II
- Sociological foundations of sport II
- Organization and legislation of sport II
- First aid and hygiene in sport II
- Theory and sociology of sport II
- Professional Development II
- Team Management II
- Football teaching and training methodology II
- Physical Preparation II
- Game Rules II
- Sports Safety II
- Tactic and game systems II
- Individual and collective technique II
- Computing II
- English II
- Sport for the disabled II
Practical training block
- Professional practices II
- Schedule and carry out the teaching of football and schedule and direct the training of soccer players and teams.
- Direct players and teams during football matches.
- Program soccer teaching and evaluation of the teaching-learning process.
- Perform football education with a view to the technical and tactical improvement of the athlete.
- Evaluate the progression of learning.
- Identify the errors of technical and tactical execution of the soccer players, detect the causes and apply the necessary means and methods for their correction, preparing them for the later phases of sports technification.
- Carry out the specific programming and operational programming of the training in the short and medium term.
- Direct the training sessions, because of the sports objectives, guaranteeing the safety conditions.
- Direct at your level the physical conditioning of soccer players based on sports performance.
- Lead teams or athletes in football competitions, enforcing the regulations of the competitions.
- Perform the tactical approach applicable to sports competition.
- Direct athletes or teams in their technical and tactical performance during the competition.
- Evaluate the performance of the athlete or the team after the competition.
- Control the availability of existing healthcare on the playgrounds.
- Collaborate in the detection of individuals with physical and psychic characteristics that can be introduced into processes of high sports performance.
- Establish the action plan for the development of football activities in order to achieve the proposed sports objective, guaranteeing safety conditions, due to the physical condition and the interests of the practitioners.
- Detect and interpret the technical information related to your work, in order to incorporate new techniques and trends, and use new equipment and materials from the sector.
- Detect and interpret the technological, organizational, economic and social changes that affect professional activity.
- Have a global and integrative vision of the process, including the function of the facilities and equipment and the technical, pedagogical, organizational, economic and human dimensions of their work.
- Description: Through this service you can request the approval or validation of non-university degrees obtained abroad.
- Recipients: Non-university graduates who have completed their studies abroad.
- Requirements: All documents that are contributed to this procedure must be official and issued by the competent authorities for it, in accordance with the legal system of the country in question.
- Submission term : Submission period permanently open
- How to do it: The service is accessed for downloading, printing and completing the document for later presentation in a public registry.
- Request model: Downloadable template to fill out the application.
- Required documentation: o Conditional registration flyer Certified photocopy of official academic certificates and degrees obtained abroad, legalized and translated, if applicable.
- Place of delivery: In any public record
More information about this procedure or service:
- Telephone: 910 837 937 Citizen Information Center ( see the schedule on the Administrative Information page )
People who pass the second level or final cycle obtain a sports technician degree, which allows them to access:
- A higher degree cycle of sports education of the same modality, if they pass the general entrance exam or have a bachelor's degree
- At a higher level cycle of professional training of the family of physical and sports activities, if they pass the entrance exam or have a bachelor's degree
- to the baccalaureate (it is not necessary to do the elective subjects, since they are validated)
- to the world of work
This training program will be carried out taking into account the following points:
Virtual Classroom: The courses are taught entirely in online mode. They are made through our virtual campus that is accessed from the front page of our website, www.futbollab.com , through the Virtual Classroom Access button . From there you can enter topics, explanatory presentations, demonstration videos, teacher analysis, tasks that are sent to you and corrected by the teachers.
Tutors: Teachers offer continuous tutoring, establishing telephone and / or videoconferencing tutorials explaining the doubts that arise. They guide your formative evolution throughout the course, depending on your profile and level of dedication or study schedule. As we have indicated, the syllabus, videos, articles, interviews with experts... are part of your evolution in the course, so you will perform periodic exercises that the teacher corrects to give you the clearest idea of the topic being working.
Evaluation: At the end of the course you will carry out a final project that will encompass all the areas studied and that will always involve the development of a real case, since from FutbolLab we want our courses at all times to be directed to the real training situation found in the technicians in their teams.
Enrollment process: To enroll you just have to click on the Enroll tab, from there you will be asked to enter your personal data necessary for the academic record and in the final part of the process you can choose the payment format of this program.
Remember that in this course you can go at your own pace and do it according to your availability, as long as you do not exceed the maximum time to do it, which in the case of masters is 2 and a half years, 18 months for Expert or Technical courses and 7 months for courses that are not of these categories.
It is ample time to complete, if you still need more time, you must request authorization from the admissions department to extend a time, in case you get a positive response the new agreed time will be automatically extended.
You can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org , by phone at 34 93438 6000.
Our website www.futbollab.com
If you prefer direct communication via WhatsApp, click here