You will have the opportunity to voluntarily do your internship in different clubs in Barcelona, including RCD Espanyol or its schools.
You can pay with a single payment or in terms of 3, 6 or 12 months!
In collaboration with:
With the Master in Physical Preparation Course we will learn all the concepts and practices of physical preparation in the world of Soccer.
It includes practical examples for you to instantly apply concepts and techniques. You will learn to optimize the efficiency of the team with professionals from the sector, who will prepare you to learn and apply exercises for the physical preparation of the players.
We will develop resistance exercises, motor functions, improve speed and explosiveness. Increase acceleration and take long runs to physically win whole.
Finally add that a good physical condition decides the future of a player. If the minimum desired by the coach or the sports entity is not reached, that player will be excluded until he regains his physical condition.
Master all the concepts and practices of physical preparation in the world of football with the course in PHYSICAL PREPARATION of FUTBOLLAB. The syllabus, brilliantly structured, includes practical examples for you to instantly apply concepts and techniques. You will learn to optimize the efficiency of the team with professionals from the sector, who will prepare you to know and apply the latest and most innovative strategies and exercises for the physical preparation of the players.
The content stands out for its unique approach: competition and effective training. The master's degree focuses on the latest trends in the field of physical training, including in football, leaving aside the reductionist and analytical theories to focus on systemic theories and global training.
This course will allow you to answer these and other questions, such as: what is the reality of training in current football? Is the separate and decontextualized training of the physical, technical, tactical and psychological components more effective? Do you define strength, endurance and speed in football?
PHYSICALLY PREPARE YOUR SPECIFIC PLAYERS!
1. Introduction. Philosophy of training, competition, the human being
- I. Evolution of training methodologies over the last decades.
- II. New trends in soccer training.
- III. Tactical Periodization. Brief ideas
- IV. Systematic methodology of the "New Model" training.
- V. What is the state of form? New concept of the state of form.
- SAW. Is there physical preparation?
2. Description of the environment
- I. General description.
- to. Club Description
- b. Historical.
- c. Club structure
- d. Installations.
- and. Material available
- F. Possibilities of cooperation for different analyzes.
- g. Technical team.
- h. Template (Sports curriculum of the players).
- i. Individual performance profile of players (explanation of Seirul.lo structures).
- j. Group performance profile of the players.
- k. Profile of collective performance of the players.
- II. Formulation of objectives. DAFO-CAME technique.
3. Resistance training in collective sports
- II. Current situation of resistance training.
- III. Resistance training proposal in collective sports.
- to. General aerobic resistance training.
- Aerobic efficiency training.
- Aerobic capacity training.
- Power training
- Resistance recovery training.
- Summary of general resistance training.
- b. Specific resistance training.
- Resistance training in the technique.
- Resistance training in the technique: medium intensity.
- Resistance training in the technique: maximum intensity
- Resistance training in the technique: supramaximal intensity.
- c. Resistance training as decision making.
- d. Resistance training game.
- to. General aerobic resistance training.
4. Strength training in collective sports.
- I. Concept of strength.
- II. "Everything is strength." Strength as a basic physical ability.
- III. Strength training for performance improvement.
5. Speed training in collective sports.
- I. The speed in football.
- II. New way of understanding speed. Optimum speed?
6. Planning and Periodization
- I. Calendar of competitions.
- II. Planning, periodization, sports training, etc.
- III. Load.
- IV. General adaptation syndrome.
- V. Control of training and load.
- SAW. Planning model - periodization.
- VII. The preseason.
- VIII. The season.
- IX. Fatigue.
- X. Recovery methods.
- XI Bad training management.
- to. Overtraining and its types.
- b. Tapering and its applicability in football teams.
7. The invisible training
- I. Nutrition
- II. Hydration
- III. The hours of sleep.
- I. General characteristics.
- II. Game dynamics.
9. The weekly structure
- II. The game model in the training process.
- III. The morph pattern cycle or design of the weekly training cycles.
- IV. Microstructures: Seirul.lo.
10. The training session
- I. The organization.
- II. The role of the physical trainer or "soccer coach".
- III. Training time.
- IV. The warm-up.
- V. The main part.
- SAW. The return to calm.
- VII. The review of the session.
- VIII. Strategies to follow the training day.
11. The training task
12. The competition
- I. Strategies to follow on game day.
- to. Basic ideas about pre-match feeding.
- b. Pre-match heating.
- I. Strategies to follow on game day.
13. Final Project
This Master will give you, deep knowledge about the physical preparation completely adapted to football, training to play, the main trends of training, spatially, Tactical Periodization and the ways of working of Professor Paco Seirulo at FC BARCELONA, are sought provided that the physical trainer has all the tools, knowledge, examples to work what will happen in the match situation, always looking for maximum efficiency in sports training, or what is the same, Global football training.
This training program will be carried out taking into account the following points:
Virtual Classroom: The courses are taught entirely in online mode. They are made through our virtual campus that is accessed from the front page of our website, www.futbollab.com, through the Virtual Classroom Access button. From there you can enter topics, explanatory presentations, demonstration videos, teacher analysis, tasks that are sent to you and corrected by teachers.
Tutors: Teachers offer continuous tutoring, establishing telephone tutorials and / or videoconferencing explaining the doubts that arise. They guide your formative evolution throughout the course, depending on your profile and level of dedication or study schedule. As we have indicated, the syllabus, videos, articles, interviews with experts are part of your evolution in the course, so you will perform periodic exercises that the teacher corrects to give you the clearest idea of the topic being working.
Evaluation: At the end of the course you will carry out a final project that will encompass all the areas studied and that will always involve the development of a real case, since from FutbolLab we want our courses at all times to be directed to the real training situation found in technicians in their teams.
Enrollment process: To enroll you just have to click on the Enroll tab, from there it will ask you to enter your personal data necessary for the academic record and in the final part of the process you can choose the payment format of this program.
Remember that in this course you can go at your own pace and do it according to your availability, as long as you do not exceed the maximum time to do it, which in the case of masters is 2 and a half years, 18 months for Expert or Technical courses and 7 months for courses that are not of these categories.
It is ample time to complete, if you still need more time, you must request authorization from the admissions department to extend a time, in case you get a positive response the new agreed time will be automatically extended.
This master's degree is issued by the FutbolLab and has 60 ECTS Credits (1200 teaching hours).
Do you have any doubt? You can check our section frequent questions, download the Course program or fill out the following form and we will contact you.