You will have the opportunity to perform, voluntarily, your practices in different clubs of Barcelona, including RCD Espanyolor their schools.
With the Course of Master in Football Professional. We will learn to lead a team, organize the training, coordinate the project from the base creating a system that correctly uses the fundamentals of football and knows properly manage the sports entity.
A football professional is a person who He dedicates all his time to this sport and that he transfers his great experience to the players and teammates of the Technical Staff in order to forge a stable and fluid connection with the entire sports project.
Also clarify that to be a great professional you must touch many branches, not only the coach, but also play the club economics, staff additions, the material used to train and the leisurely exits of leisurely training, make this task something different.
With the master in FOOTBALL PROFESSIONALyou will learn to master perfectly all offensive and defensive individual behaviors that players must perform based on their demarcation on the pitch.
The professional soccer coach course of FOOTBALL It has a unique feature in its field: the approach to competition. The players are not independent pieces, but a team that joins forces. Only knowing thoroughly the behaviors of all the team members in each game situation you can control the competition.
Discover what actions should be performed in each demarcation and how to relate the behaviors based on their line, the rest of the lines, the system and the game model. All through a innovative agenda, schematized and of easy tracking which will allow you to apply knowledge instantly.
Organizing the game represents the main activity of the coach, and get a effective game model and established is of supreme importance. With FOOTBALL you will master all phases of the game and learn the necessary didactic form, not forgetting the figure of the player and that basics. You have to internalize based on our game model.
The master in FOOTBALL PROFESSIONAL It is an incredible training and help guide for you to indicate to the players how to solve any game scenario respecting the rest of the team.
LEARN THE EXCELLENCE OF THE GAME, IT ONLY DEPENDS ON YOU!
1. Description of the course objectives
- I. That the coach knows the individual offensive and defensive behaviors according to the demarcation of the player on the field of play that we understand as a priority.
- II. That the coach can explain and reason why all of them.
- III. Guide the coach to enter into a process of reflection on the behaviors exposed for subsequent adaptation or integration into the strategic system and / or game model intended by each coach.
- IV. That the coach knows different teaching strategies to use for learning and working different behaviors.
- V. That the coach knows how to prepare situations for job training, learning and consolidation of these behaviors.
- I. Contextualization and orientation of the agenda in relation to the possible formative stages. Orientation to the Technification stage. Orientation to the Competition / performance stage.
- II. Orientation, explanation and contextualization to a zonal defensive system.
- III. List of the different defensive lines and demarcations that we will establish in our team during the defensive phase.
- IV. Orientation, explanation and contextualization to an offensive system based on the occupation of certain spaces during the offensive phase.
3. Contextualization and exposure of individual offensive and defensive behaviors of the "line to which the goalkeeper belongs"
- I. Contextualization of the line formed by the goalkeeper within the defensive block and the team's offensive block.
- II. Goalkeeper Defensive Behaviors.
- III. Offensive Behavior of the Goalkeeper.
4. Context and exposure of offensive behavior and defensive individual of "defensive line 4"
- I. Contextualization of the defensive line of 4, Lateral and Central within the defensive block and the offensive block of the team.
- II. defensive behaviors of the side.
- III. offensive behavior of the side.
- IV. Defensive behaviors of the Centrals.
- V. Offensive conduct of the Centrals.
5. Contextualization and exposure of the individual offensive and defensive behaviors of the "team line or interior lines"
- I. Contextualization of the line or lines of internal players of the team, within the defensive block and the offensive block of the team.
- II. Defensive behaviors of the Inner Players (Indoor, Pivots and Highlights).
- III. Offensive behaviors of the Inner Players (Indoor, Pivots and Highlights).
6. Contextualization and exposure of the individual offensive and defensive behaviors of the "offensive line or lines"
- I. Contextualization of the offensive line or lines of the team, within the defensive block and the offensive block of the team.
- II. Defensive behaviors of the Tip or Points.
- III. Offensive behavior of the Tip
- IV. Defensive behavior of offensive outside players.
7. The game model
- I. Attack phase (organized attack).
- II. Defense-Attack transition phase (Counterattack).
- III. Defense Phase (Organized Defense).
- IV. Attack-Defense transition phase (Defensive Organization).
8. Teaching forms
- I. SSP (Preferential Simulation Situation).
- II. Position games and conservations.
- III. Modified matches and matches.
- IV. Line games
- V. Surge.
9. Active methodology
- I. Guided discovery.
- II. Problem resolution.
10. Preparation of tasks
- III. Contents and slogans.
- IV. Steps to guide the game towards the content.
- V. Analysis of rivals and their importance for the preparation of tasks.
- SAW. Importance of offensive and defensive strategy and methodology training.
11. FINAL PROJECT COURSE ORIENTED TO PRACTICE
In this Master you will get it, you will master the main training methodologies, game analysis, fundamentals, models, contextualized physical preparation in football and all the aspects that are important in this sport, all with the help of the best professionals in the study and football research
Complement your sports studies with this Master, which will open doors, thanks to its depth on the agenda and the FutbolLab Job Board.
This training program will be carried out taking into account the following points:
Virtual classroom:The courses are taught entirely in online mode. They are made through our virtual campus that is accessed from the front page of our website,www.futbollab.com, through the buttonAccess to the Virtual Classroom. From there you can enter topics, explanatory presentations, demonstration videos, teacher analysis, tasks that are sent and corrected by teachers.
Tutors:The teachers offer continuous tutoring, establishing telephone tutorials and / or videoconferencing explaining the doubts that arise. They guide your formative evolution throughout the course, depending on your profile and level of dedication or study schedule. As we have indicated, the syllabus, videos, articles, interviews with experts... are part of your evolution in the course, so you will perform periodic exercises that the teacher corrects to give you the clearest idea of the topic being working.
Evaluation:At the end of the course you will carry out a final project that will encompass all the areas studied and that will always involve the development of a real case, since from FutbolLab we want our courses at all times to be directed to the real training situation that technicians find in their teams.
Enrollment process:To enroll you just have to click on the Enroll tab, from there you will be asked to enter your personal data necessary for the academic record and in the final part of the process you can choose the payment format of this program.
Remember that in this course you can go at your own pace and do it according to your availability, as long as you do not exceed the maximum time to do it, which in the case of the masters is 2 and a half years, 18 months for Expert or Technical courses and 7 months for courses that are not of these categories.
It is plenty of time to complete, if you still need more time, you must request authorization from the admissions department to extend a time, in case you get a positive response the new agreed time will be automatically extended.