You will have the opportunity to voluntarily do your internship in different clubs in Barcelona, including RCD Espanyol or its schools.
You can pay with a single payment or in terms of 3, 6 or 12 months!
Curso avalado por:
In collaboration with:
With the Master High Performance Sports (UCAV) we will learn to manage the team in the highest difficulties of the world of high competition. Learn to manage your game your wisdom and your knowledge at different stages of the season.
We will plan, evaluate and develop training programs adapted to the competition. We will apply appropriate methods, strategies, techniques and methodologies to each of the competitions. We will analyze and put into practice the qualities of soccer players in the high performance stage.
On the other hand we will transmit attitudes and values by communicating with our players in an effective way.
Interpret the fundamentals and manifestations of human psychological development through football.
All this and much more in our University Master's Degree endorsed by the University of Ávila UCAV.
- 1.1 Definition of football and goal of the players
- 1.2 The taxonomy of the game
- 1.3 Sport of cooperation-opposition foundation
- 1.4 Individual and collective performance
- 1.5 A step through history and its evolution
- 1.6 Motor radiology in collective sport
- 1.7 The game cycles
- 1.8 The tactics, technique and capabilities of a player
- 1.9 The basic principles and the nature of the game
- 1.10 Mechanisms necessary for practice
2. IMPORTANT CONCEPTS OF THE GAME
- 2.1. The space and time
- 2.2 The perception
- 2.3 Tactical mentality
- 2.4 The psychological aspects
- 2.5 The player and intelligence
- 2.6 The creation of collective synergies
- 2.7 The importance of goals and their emotional level
- 2.8 Talent and its keys
- 2.9 Decision making
3. KEYS OF A FOOTBALL TEAM
- 3.1 The importance of mood
- 3.2 The basis of team building
- 3.3 The evolutionary development of a team
- 3.4 Leadership and its ways of achieving it
- 3.5 The types and aspects of the player's personality
- 3.6 The psychology and mind of the footballer
4. GAME FORM AND STYLE
- 4.1. Statistics and importance of factors in choosing game style
- 4.1.2 The data of a player in a match based on position
- 4.1.3 Possession of the ball
- 4.2. The position game: A way to understand football
- 4.2.1 Definition and conceptualization
- 4.2.2 Criteria for this way of playing
- 4.2.3. First aspects to consider
- 4.3. Teams in history with this style
- 4.3.1 World football game style
- 4.4 Style and principles of positional play
- 4.5 Distribution by zones and spaces
- 4.6 Example in a 433 output system
5. THE POSITIONAL GAME
- 5.1. Start up
- 5.2. Organized attack
- 5.2.1 Objectives per phase depending on the ball zone
- 5.3. Objectives for positions of each player and goalkeeper
- 5.3.1 Actions to be manifested by each player in the context
- 5.4. Principles and collective behaviors
- 5.5. The superiority in football. Types and ways to get them
- 5.6. Specific principles of positional play
6. THE GAME SYSTEM AND ITS IMPORTANCE
- 6.1 The keys to choosing a system and the importance within the positional game.
- 6.2 The game model and the team guide.
- 6.2.1 The principles and sub-principles of a game model.
- 6.3 The universal principles of the game.
- 6.4 The collective game the base of a team
- 6.4.1 Build combined attacks
- 6.5 Ways to attack against different defensive styles
- 6.6 Defensive organization after loss
- 6.6.1 Behavior after loss
- 6.6.2 Pressing and withdrawal
- 6.7 Defensive collective foundations
- 6.8 Basic defensive structure
- 6.9 Key principles to recover the ball
7. THE DEFENSIVE STYLE AND BEHAVIOR AFTER RECOVERY
- 7.1 The bases of the defensive framework
- 7.2. The defensive form to use and its variants
- 7.3. Principles of organized defense
- 7.4 Orientation of the rival's game
- 7.5 Types of defensive positioning
- 7.6 Unbreakable defensive collective foundations
- 7.7 The role depending on the position in the field
- 7.8 The counterattack and its way of exploiting it
- 7.9 Favorable and unfavorable aspects
- 7.10 The most important slogans and principles to succeed
8. THE MANAGEMENT OF A TEAM
- 8.1 The methodology and teaching styles.
- 8.2 Cognitive training.
- 8.2.1 Meaningful learning
- 8.3 The guided discovery
- 8.4 Creativity
- 8.5 The methodological strategies
- 8.5.1 Ways to condition tasks with a goal
- 8.6 The management and training style of the coach
- 8.7 The ways of communicating. Assertiveness
- 8.7.1 The emotional control of the coach
- 8.8 The team address at all times
- 8.9 The missions of the members of the coaching staff
9. COMPETENCES AND KNOWLEDGE OF A COACH
- 9.1 Bases of the human anatomy
- 9.2 The biomechanics of the human body
- 9.3 The nutrition of an athlete
10. THE KEYS OF A COACH
- 10.1 Effective habits to be a coach
- 10.2 The importance of communication
- 10.3 Active listening
- 10.4 Empathy and assertiveness
- 10.5 Verbal and nonverbal communication
- 10.6 Introduction to the emotions of a coach
- 10.7 The image of a coach and his identity
11. IMPLEMENT A WORK STYLE WITHIN A CLUB
- 11.1 Commissioning of the entire necessary process
- 11.2 The global planning to carry it out
- 11.3 Explanation of a methodological pattern based on the evolutionary stage of the player
- 11.4 Education and values within the entity
- 11.5 The style of play and principles within the quarry
12. FINAL WORK
Graduates / Graduates in Physical Activity and Sports Sciences, qualified coaches and technicians with football experience.
Professionals of recognized and accredited work and / or professional experience, provided that such experience is related to the competences inherent in the Master's degree, people related to football who want to specialize in this area.
This training program will be carried out taking into account the following points:
Virtual Classroom: The courses are taught entirely in online mode. They are made through our virtual campus that is accessed from the front page of our website, www.futbollab.com, through the Virtual Classroom Access button. From there you can enter topics, explanatory presentations, demonstration videos, teacher analysis, tasks that are sent to you and corrected by teachers.
Tutors: Teachers offer continuous tutoring, establishing telephone tutorials and / or videoconferencing explaining the doubts that arise. They guide your formative evolution throughout the course, depending on your profile and level of dedication or study schedule. As we have indicated, the syllabus, videos, articles, interviews with experts... are part of your evolution in the course, so you will perform periodic exercises that the teacher corrects to give you the clearest idea of the topic being working.
Evaluation: At the end of the course you will carry out a final project that will encompass all the areas studied and that will always involve the development of a real case, since from FutbolLab we want our courses at all times to be directed to the real training situation found in technicians in their teams.
Enrollment process: To enroll you just have to click on the Enroll tab, from there it will ask you to enter your personal data necessary for the academic record and in the final part of the process you can choose the payment format of this program.
Remember that in this course you can go at your own pace and do it according to your availability, as long as you do not exceed the maximum time to do it, which in the case of masters is 2 and a half years, 18 months for Expert or Technical courses and 7 months for courses that are not of these categories.
It is ample time to complete, if you still need more time, you must request authorization from the admissions department to extend a time, in case you get a positive response the new agreed time will be automatically extended.
You can contact us via email at email@example.com, by phone at +34 93438 6000.
If you prefer direct communication via WhatsApp, click here
This master's degree is issued by the AVILA CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY and has 45 ECTS credits (1125 teaching hours).