With this master's degree you will specialize in how to reliably represent football players for all levels, achieving disciplinary knowledge of all areas that affect the intermediation of players.
Curso avalado por:
In collaboration with:
With the Course of Master in Representation and Intermediation of Football Players (UCAV) We will learn to capture all those players who stand out from the normal. Young promising clubs where they have not yet been able to exploit their maximum performance players trained in their teams because the sports team is not the most suitable for them or the stars who are not enjoying their stay due to personal issues with the coach or the city. These players are the ones that an expert in professional football player intermediation should locate.
This facet is the one that an expert is asked to fit into the search for players who can and contribute to the sports project.
Look at personalities like "Monchi", who is currently recruiting Roma players and is doing a commendable job.
Unit 1 (6 ECTS CREDITS)
- 1.1.- Intermediaries Regime
- 1.2.- Final reflection. Invocation
- 1.3.- Investment funds in professional football
- 1.4.- Advantages and disadvantages of the regulation of funds
- 1.5.- Regulation in the European and Spanish sphere
Unit 2 (6 ECTS CREDITS)
- 2.1.- Taxation of Athletes
- 2.2.- Income from Work derived from the practice of Sport
- 2.3.- FIFA Regulations on relations with Intermediaries
- 2.4.- Sports clubs and the Labor Relationship of Athletes
- 2.5.- Relations with intermediaries: Reform of the FIFA Player Agent Regime
Unit 3 (6 ECTS CREDITS)
- 3.1.- Delimitation of Sports Agents
- 3.2.- Athletes and the IAE
- 3.3.- Sports practice and VAT
- 3.4.- Statute of Players
- 3.5.- Contractual stability between PRO players and clubs
Unit 4 (6 ECTS CREDITS)
- 4.1.- Important articles of the Regulation
- 4.2.- Private Regulations
- 4.3.- Public Regulations
- 4.4.- Sports practice and VAT
- 4.5.- Type of contracts
Unit 5 (6 ECTS CREDITS)
- 5.1.- Important articles of the Regulation
- 5.2.- Private Regulations
- 5.3.- Public Regulations
- 5.4.- Sports practice and VAT
Unit 6 (6 ECTS CREDITS)
- 6.1.- Excellence in sports management
- 6.2.- Know the structure and organization of different sports institutions
- 6.3.- Knowing excellent models of sports development
- 6.4.- Know how to analyze the structure of a sports organization
Unit 7 (6 ECTS CREDITS)
- 7.1.- Soccer player transfers
- 7.2.- Federal rights and economic rights
- 7.3.- Normative and jurisprudential evolution
- 7.4.- Current and future panorama
- 7.5.- Final words
Final Project (12 ECTS CREDITS)
Graduates/Graduates in Physical Activity and Sports Sciences, certified coaches and technicians with experience in soccer.
Professionals with recognized and accredited work and/or professional experience, provided that said experience is related to the competences inherent to the Master's degree, people related to football who want to specialize in this area.
This training program will be carried out taking into account the following points:
Virtual classroom: The courses are taught entirely online. They are carried out through our virtual campus which is accessed from the front page of our website, www.futbollab.com, through the button Access to the Virtual Classroom. From there you will be able to enter syllabi, explanatory presentations, demonstrative videos, analysis of the teachers, tasks that the teachers send and correct.
Tutors: The teachers offer continuous tutoring, establishing tutorials over the phone and/or by videoconference, explaining the doubts that may arise, and will guide your training evolution throughout the course, depending on your profile and level of dedication or study schedule. As we have indicated, the syllabus, videos, articles, interviews with experts... are part of your evolution in the course, so you will carry out periodic exercises that the teacher corrects to give you the clearest idea of the topic that is being working.
Evaluation: At the end of the course you will carry out a final project that will encompass all the areas studied and that will always involve the development of a real case, since from FutbolLab we want our courses at all times to be directed to the real training situation that the technicians are in their teams.
Enrollment process: To enroll, you just have to click on the Enroll tab, from there it will ask you to enter your personal data necessary for the academic record and in the final part of the process you will be able to choose the payment format for this program.
Remind you that in this course you can go at your own pace and do it according to your availability, as long as you do not exceed the maximum time to do it, which in the case of master's degrees is 2 and a half years, 18 months for Expert or Technical courses and 7 months for courses that are not in these categories.
It is plenty of time to do it, if you still need more time, you must request authorization from the admissions department to extend a time, in the event that you get a positive response, the new agreed time will be automatically extended.
You can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at +34 93 438 6000.
Our website www.futbollab.com
If you prefer direct communication via WhatsApp, Click here
This master's degree is issued by the AVILA CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY and has 60 ECTS credits ( 1500 Teaching hours).
This university master's degree can be taken by:
- Graduates/Graduates in Sciences of Physical Activity and Sports.
- Qualified coaches.
- Technicians with experience in soccer.
The accreditation of these requirements will be validated at the time of enrollment by the FUTBOLLAB admissions department.
If you are here it is because you are interested in our programs deformation.
You probably have a question or a doubt.
At Next link we solve it for you.
Remember that if you have a different question, you can consult us or request information in the course file.
Via mail to email@example.com or by phone at 34 93 438 60 00