You will have the opportunity to perform, voluntarily, your internships in different clubs in Barcelona, including at RCD Espanyol or their schools.
Curso avalado por:
In collaboration with:
With the Course of "Master Trainer in Grassroots Soccer and Youth Management (Universidad Católica de Ávila)"We will learn to use the fundamentals of Soccer from the grassroots and we will evolve theory and practice as we move up the categories.
The first categories must have a strong theoretical base to learn the sport and understand how to apply them to your game.
In higher categories all this theory is put into practice and technical exercises are carried out to be applied later in the matches.
Module I Specialist in sports management in football Module (6 ECTS credits)
Module II Specialist in youth management and training in football (12 ECTS credits)
- 2.1 Definition and principles of the sports entity
- 2.2 Leadership in the sports field
- 2.3 Modest soccer quarry coordination
- 2.4 Coordination of professional teams quarries
- 2.5 Suitable organizational structures in quarries
- 2.6 Bases of Youth Soccer Training
- 2.7 The learning of soccer in young people. Stages and ways of teaching
- 2.8 Methodology implementation
- 2.9 Analysis and evaluation of players
- 2.10 Analysis and evaluation of coaches
Module III Specialist in analysis of the game in soccer (6 ECTS credits)
Module IV Specialist in talent management and team management in soccer (12 ECTS credits)
- 4.1 Creation of analysis and capture departments
- 4.2 Creation and implementation of game idea
- 4.3 Standard analysis models.
- 4.4 Quarry management
- 4.5 Management of the player's psychology.
- 4.6 Scouting in quarry teams
- 4.7 Data analysis in youth soccer teams.
- 4.8 The coach as an essential point of implantation of the club idea.
Module V. Use of technology in quarry management. (6 ECTS credits)
Module VI. Management and team management (6 ECTS credits)
- 6.1 Wardrobe management
- 6.2 Preparation avant match.
- 6.3 Management of the competition match
- 6.4 Post-match management
- 6.5 The treatment of emotion in sport.
Module VII. Final Master's project (12 ECTS credits)
Graduates/Graduates in Physical Activity and Sports Sciences, certified coaches and technicians with experience in soccer.
Professionals with recognized and accredited work and/or professional experience, provided that said experience is related to the competences inherent to the Master's degree, people related to football who want to specialize in this area.
If you are here, it is because you are interested in our training programs.
You probably have a question or a doubt.
In the following link we will solve it for you.
Remember that if you have a different question, you can consult us or request information in the course file.
Via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at +34 93 438 60 00