You will have the opportunity to act, voluntarily, his internships in different clubs in Barcelona.
Curso avalado por:
In collaboration with:
With the Course of Master in Sports Nutrition UCAV we will learn how to eat a proper diet and preparation of the player individually with progressive follow-ups.
The great nutrition system that food offers us makes this world very diverse and sophisticated, where each diet can be very different from that of a teammate of the same team.
Depending on the needs of each individual we can take advantage of more carbohydrates, in some cases more proteins and a good dose of mineral salts to rebuild all those fibers that we break when the body is exercised.
Finally clarify that not always a diet can be positive. Some people react negatively and must be checked to improve both their physical and physiological status.
1. INTRODUCTION TO SPORTS NUTRITION AND ITS KEYS (3 ECTS credits)
- 1.1. History of sports nutrition and sports medicine
- 1.2. Foundation of nutrition in people and athletes
- 1.3. Anatomy and physiology of the digestive system and its importance
- 1.4. Physiology, metabolism and sports training
2. FOOD AND NUTRIENTS (9 ECTS credits)
- 2.1. Food concept
- 2.2. Types of food
- 2.3. Food classification
- 2.4. Nutrient concept
- 2.5 Functions of nutrients and types
3. EXPLANATION AND IMPORTANCE OF NUTRIENTS (9 ECTS credits)
- 3.1. Carbohydrates: physiological functions, nutritional needs, functions, carbohydrates and sport
- 3.2. Proteins: amino acids, functions, nutritional needs, functions, proteins and sports
- 3.3. Fats: essential fatty acids, functions, nutritional needs, functions, fats and sports
- 3.4. Vitamins: functions, nutritional needs, vitamins and sport, supplements
- 3.5. Minerals: functions, nutritional needs, minerals and sport, supplements
- 3.6. Fiber: The importance of water.
4. OBJECTIVES OF NUTRITION IN SPORT (3 ECTS credits)
- 4.1. Energy input
- 4.2. Need for energy and metabolism
- 4.3. Energy and nutrients
- 4.4. Energy concept
- 4.5. Energy substrates
- 4.6. Obtaining energy by the body
- 4.7. Structure formation
5. ERGOGENIC AID (6 ECTS credits)
- 5.1. Concept of ergogenic help and substance
- 5.2. Objectives of the supplement
- 5.3. Most used food supplements
- 5.4. Carbohydrates and energy foods
- 5.5. Hydration and replacement drinks
- 5.6. Proteins and amino acids
- 5.7. Essential nutrients
- 5.8. Other type of existing supplements
6. SPORTS HYDRATION (3 ECTS credits)
- 6.1. General considerations of sports hydration
- 6.2. Hydration before physical activity
- 6.3. Control of fluid balance during exercise
- 6.4. Volume of fluids to drink during exercise
- 6.5. Types of drinks to drink during exercise
- 6.6. Hydration after exercise
7. COMPETITIVE FEEDING (6 ECTS credits)
- 7.1. The football player's diet
- 7.2. Precompetitive food
- 7.3. Food during competition
- 7.4. Post Competitive Feeding
- 7.5. The food adapted to each type of training.
8. GENERAL FOOD (6 ECTS credits)
- 8.1. Principles of the healthy diet
- 8.2. Some frequently asked questions about diet and nutrition
- 8.3. Example of a healthy and balanced diet for an athlete
9. INJURY AND NUTRITION (3 ECTS credits)
- 9.1. Importance of diet in injury prevention
- 9.2. Frequent injuries from unbalanced eating
- 9.3. Nutritional aids to maintain and improve the athlete
- 9.4. Last conclusions
10. FINAL COURSE WORK (12 ECTS credits)
Graduates / Graduates in Physical Activity and Sports Sciences, qualified coaches and technicians with football experience.
Professionals of recognized and accredited work and / or professional experience, provided that such experience is related to the competences inherent in the Master's degree, people related to football who want to specialize in this area.
This training program will be carried out taking into account the following points:
Virtual Classroom: The courses are taught entirely in online mode. They are made through our virtual campus that is accessed from the front page of our website, www.futbollab.com, through the Virtual Classroom Access button. From there you can enter topics, explanatory presentations, demonstration videos, teacher analysis, tasks that are sent to you and corrected by teachers.
Tutors: Teachers offer continuous tutoring, establishing telephone tutorials and / or videoconferencing explaining the doubts that arise. They guide your formative evolution throughout the course, depending on your profile and level of dedication or study schedule. As we have indicated, the syllabus, videos, articles, interviews with experts are part of your evolution in the course, so you will perform periodic exercises that the teacher corrects to give you the clearest idea of the topic being working.
Evaluation: At the end of the course you will carry out a final project that will encompass all the areas studied and that will always involve the development of a real case, since from FutbolLab we want our courses at all times to be directed to the real training situation found in technicians in their teams.
Enrollment process: To enroll you just have to click on the Enroll tab, from there it will ask you to enter your personal data necessary for the academic record and in the final part of the process you can choose the payment format of this program.
Remember that in this course you can go at your own pace and do it according to your availability, as long as you do not exceed the maximum time to do it, which in the case of masters is 2 and a half years, 18 months for Expert or Technical courses and 7 months for courses that are not of these categories.
It is ample time to complete, if you still need more time, you must request authorization from the admissions department to extend a time, in case you get a positive response the new agreed time will be automatically extended.
You can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at +34 93438 6000.
If you prefer direct communication via WhatsApp, click here
This master's degree is issued by the AVILA CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY and has 60 ECTS credits (1500 teaching hours).
This university master's degree can be taken by:
- Graduates / Graduates in Physical Activity and Sports Sciences.
- Qualified trainers.
- Technicians with football experience.
The accreditation of these requirements will be validated at the time of registration by the admissions department of FUTBOLLAB.