You will have the opportunity to voluntarily do your internship in different clubs in Barcelona, including RCD Espanyol or its schools.
Module I. COMMUNICATION IN SPORTS ENTITIES (6 ECTS credits)
- Corporate sports communication and cabinets
- Organization of sporting events
- Communication Groups
- Marketing, Branding and Advertising
- Social and cultural political dimension of sport.
Module II SPORTS MARKETING (6 ECTS credits)
- Introduction to Sports Marketing
- Sports Marketing Strategy
- Market Segmentation
- Brand design and management
- Development of products / services.
- Communication and distribution
Module III OPERATIONS PLAN (6 ECTS credits)
- Analysis of the demand and supply of activities to be carried out
- Management of people at work
- Communication plan
- Marketing of the sports product
Module IV SPORTS EVENT MANAGEMENT (6 ECTS credits)
- Types of events
- Management models
- Economy of the event
- Event Marketing
- Personnel and work management
Module V. SPORTS SPONSORSHIP STRATEGY (6 ECTS credits)
- Sponsorship Values
- Sponsorship marketing and communication strategy
- Types of sponsorship
- Technology in sponsorship
- The sponsoring media
Module VI BRANDS, AGENCIES AND MEDIA (6 ECTS credits)
- Relationship between entities and brands
- The sponsoring agencies
- Social networks: a new agent
- The legislative environment of sponsorship
- Develop a sponsorship program
Module VII SPONSORSHIP ACTIVATION AND MEASUREMENT (6 ECTS credits)
- Resources and channels for sponsorship activation
- Measurement of sponsorship.
- The effectiveness of communication and sponsorship
- Notoriety in sponsorship
- Advertising return (ROI / ROO)
- Measurement techniques and metrics
- Analysis of results
Module VIII MECENAZGO (6 ECTS credits)
- Patronage and difference with sponsorship
- Legal framework
- Patronage and CSR
- CSR in SMEs
Module IX FINAL MASTER PROJECT (12 ECTS credits)
Graduates / Graduates in Physical Activity and Sports Sciences, qualified coaches and technicians with football experience.
Professionals of recognized and accredited work and / or professional experience, provided that such experience is related to the competences inherent in the Master's degree, people related to football who want to specialize in this area.
This training program will be carried out taking into account the following points:
Virtual Classroom: The courses are taught entirely in online mode. They are made through our virtual campus that is accessed from the front page of our website, www.futbollab.com , through the Virtual Classroom Access button . From there you can enter topics, explanatory presentations, demonstration videos, teacher analysis, tasks that are sent to you and corrected by teachers.
Tutors: Teachers offer continuous tutoring, establishing telephone tutorials and / or videoconferencing explaining the doubts that arise. They guide your formative evolution throughout the course, depending on your profile and level of dedication or study schedule. As we have indicated, the syllabus, videos, articles, interviews with experts... are part of your evolution in the course, so you will perform periodic exercises that the teacher corrects to give you the clearest idea of the topic being working.
Evaluation: At the end of the course you will carry out a final project that will encompass all the areas studied and that will always involve the development of a real case, since from FutbolLab we want our courses at all times to be directed to the real training situation found in technicians in their teams.
Enrollment process: To enroll you just have to click on the Enroll tab, from there it will ask you to enter your personal data necessary for the academic record and in the final part of the process you can choose the payment format of this program.
Remember that in this course you can go at your own pace and do it according to your availability, as long as you do not exceed the maximum time to do it, which in the case of masters is 2 and a half years, 18 months for Expert or Technical courses and 7 months for courses that are not of these categories.
It is ample time to complete, if you still need more time, you must request authorization from the admissions department to extend a time, in case you get a positive response the new agreed time will be automatically extended.
You can contact us via email at email@example.com , by phone at +34 93438 6000.
Our website www.futbollab.com
If you prefer direct communication via WhatsApp, click here
This university master's degree can be taken by:
- Graduates / Graduates in Physical Activity and Sports Sciences.
- Qualified trainers.
- Technicians with football experience.
The accreditation of these requirements will be validated at the time of registration by the admissions department of FUTBOLLAB.
This master's degree is issued by the AVILA CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY and has 60 ECTS Credits (1500 teaching hours).