You will have the opportunity to act, voluntarily, his internships in different clubs in Barcelona.
You can pay with a single payment or in terms of 3, 6 or 12 months!
Curso avalado por:
In collaboration with:
With the Course of Expert in Base Soccer Coach (UCAV) we will learn to use the fundamentals of Soccer from the base and we will evolve theory and practice as we go up categories.
The first categories must have a strong theoretical basis to learn the sport and understand how to apply them to your game.
In higher categories all this theory is put into practice and technical exercises are carried out to be applied later in the matches.
METHODOLOGIES (6 ECTS credits)
- UF1: Teachings that make the player understand the game.
- UF2: Explanation of new teaching theories.
- UF3: Complex models, seirul model application, etc.
PLAYER COGNITIVE STAGES (6 ECTS credits)
- UF4: Division of the formation of a player in stages.
- UF5: Explanation stages, explanation differences training juvenile, juvenile etc.
INTRODUCTION TO THE METHODOLOGICAL PRINCIPLES (6 ECTS credits)
- UF6: Analytical method: disadvantages, advantages, characteristics.
- UF7: Global method: inconveniences, advantages, characteristics.
- UF8: Justification of new methodological trends at this time, explanations of previous trends.
- UF9: Behavioral and constructivist theories.
TEACHING STYLE IN COLLECTIVE OR INDIVIDUAL SPORTS (6 ECTS credits)
- UF10: Direct command: benefits, etc.
- UF11: Reciprocal teaching.
- UF12: Guided discovery.
- UF13: Troubleshooting.
- UF14: Explanation of the benefits of teaching with the chosen teaching style.
- UF15: Gestural information, verbal information.
- UF16: Actions to be performed by the coach.
- UF17: Before the session: content, content specification
- UF18: During the session: organization, space distribution, time management rhythm distribution of players.
- UF19: After the session: evaluation, error analysis, etc.
- UF20: Construction of tasks.
- UF21: Explanation of why a type of task depends on the evolutionary age of the player.
EDUCATIONAL FORMS OF EDUCATION (6 ECTS credits)
- UF22: Soccer game, corrective exercise and corrective game: explanation of how to build a ssp and at what stage it is necessary.
- UF23: Explanation of the importance of perception and coordination within the player's training. Examples and exercises.
SUCCESS (6 ECTS credits)
- UF24: How to create a high level player?
- UF25: Difference between teaching to win games and teaching to improve the player in the long term.
HOW TO PLAN? (6 ECTS credits)
- UF26: Prioritization of contents, sequencing, timing, etc.
- UF27: Planning criteria. Sports analysis Example of planning a weekly or monthly microcycle taking into account the above aspects.
Final Project (6 ECTS credits)
This training program will be carried out taking into account the following points:
Virtual Classroom: The courses are taught entirely in online mode. They are made through our virtual campus that is accessed from the front page of our website, www.futbollab.com, through the Virtual Classroom Access button. From there you can enter topics, explanatory presentations, demonstration videos, teacher analysis, tasks that are sent to you and corrected by teachers.
Tutors: Teachers offer continuous tutoring, establishing telephone tutorials and / or videoconferencing explaining the doubts that arise. They guide your formative evolution throughout the course, depending on your profile and level of dedication or study schedule. As we have indicated, the syllabus, videos, articles, interviews with experts are part of your evolution in the course, so you will perform periodic exercises that the teacher corrects to give you the clearest idea of the topic being working.
Evaluation: At the end of the course you will carry out a final project that will encompass all the areas studied and that will always involve the development of a real case, since from FutbolLab we want our courses at all times to be directed to the real training situation found in technicians in their teams.
Enrollment process: To enroll you just have to click on the Enroll tab, from there it will ask you to enter your personal data necessary for the academic record and in the final part of the process you can choose the payment format of this program.
Remember that in this course you can go at your own pace and do it according to your availability, as long as you do not exceed the maximum time to do it, which in the case of masters is 2 and a half years, 18 months for Expert or Technical courses and 7 months for courses that are not of these categories.
It is ample time to complete, if you still need more time, you must request authorization from the admissions department to extend a time, in case you get a positive response the new agreed time will be automatically extended.
You can contact us via email at email@example.com, by phone at +34 93438 6000.
If you prefer direct communication via WhatsApp, click here
This master's degree is issued by the AVILA CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY and has 25 ECTS Credits (625 teaching hours).
This university expert can be taken by:
- Graduates / Graduates in Physical Activity and Sports Sciences.
- Qualified trainers.
- Technicians with football experience.
The accreditation of these requirements will be validated at the time of registration by the admissions department of FUTBOLLAB.
Graduates / Graduates in Physical Activity and Sports Sciences, qualified trainers and football experience technicians.
Professionals of recognized and accredited work and / or professional experience, provided that such experience is related to the competences inherent in the Master's degree, people related to football who want to specialize in this area.
Do you have any doubt? You can check our section frequent questions, download the Course program or fill out the following form and we will contact you.