You will have the opportunity to perform, voluntarily, your internships in different clubs in Barcelona, including at RCD Espanyol or their schools.
In collaboration with:
With the Course of Master in Administration and Management of Sports Entities. We will learn to become a qualified professional, discovering the best Marketing techniques. Sponsorship and management of personal resources.
Master all the concepts and practices of entity control, which starts from professional demands and demands to clarify concepts, guide methodologies and apply them to daily work.
We will learn to treat the business resources of your entity, create budgets, organize staff in order to use said information and thus be able to improve practice and performance.
Discover the essential characteristics to achieve an efficient organization, plan such a task and use the appropriate methodologies for each case. You will know all the current variants from the hand of professionals and through an agile learning system, with a large number of examples and practical exercises.
Master all the concepts and practices of entity control with the course in ADMINISTRATION AND SPORTS MANAGEMENT of FOOTBALL, which starts from professional demands and demands to clarify concepts, guide methodologies and apply them to daily work.
FOOTBALL It will teach you how to deal with the business resources of your entity, create budgets, organize staff in order to use this information afterwards to improve practices and operations. And not only this, all the possibilities offered by marketing and sponsorship are also seen as allied to your task.
Discover the essential characteristics to achieve an efficient organization, how to plan such a task and the appropriate methodologies to use for each case. You will know perfectly all the current variants from the hand of professionals and through an agile learning system, with a large number of examples and practical exercises.
RUN YOUR CLUB WITHOUT EQUAL!
TYPOLOGY OF SPORTS ENTITIES
- UF1: Introduction.
- UF2: Types of Sports Entities.
- UF3: Information on the organizations that govern and regulate sport.
- UF4: Study of School Sports.
- UF5: STUDY OF PROFESSIONAL AND FEDERATED SPORTS.
DEVELOPMENT OF A SPORTS ENTITY
- UF6: Introduction.
- UF7: Classification of sports clubs, casuistry and generalities.
- UF8: Transformation of clubs into S.A.D.
- UF9: Sports federations and professional leagues.
- UF10: Statutes of the clubs, specifications, modalities and legality.
- UF11: Management of sports entities.
- UF12: Minimum mode of operation of a sports club.
- UF13: Internal analysis of the resources that a sports entity may have.
- UF14: Budget creation for a sports entity.
ORGANIZATION AND DIRECTION OF A SPORTS ENTITY
- UF15: Organizational structure of a sports entity.
- UF16: Types of sports activities, possible activities to organize, exploitation of resources.
- UF17: Development of possibilities in organizations in team sports.
- UF18: Development of possibilities in organizations in individual sports.
- UF19: Other sports modalities
- UF20: The address, Aspects to consider
- UF21: Human resources, the importance of personnel selection.
PLANNING, MANAGEMENT OF SPORTS ENTITIES
- UF22: Budget planning, management and control.
- UF23: Financial and accounting management.
- UF24: How to audit a sports club, in terms of sports factors.
- UF25: How to audit a sports club, in terms of financial factors.
- UF26: Sports management of the facility, action plan, exploitation and performance.
- UF27: Management, operation of the different rooms of the facility.
- UF28: Legal security of the sports facility and the entity.
- UF31: Quality audits.
LEGALITY AND SPORTS HIRING
- UF32: Introduction.
- UF33: Types of contracts and agreements with public and private associations.
- UF34: Types of personnel hiring
- UF35: Protection of federative contracts, social security and other social security regimes.
TAXATION OF SPORTS ENTITIES
- UF36: Taxation of the sports company.
- UF37: Special casuistry of sports entities and sports corporations.
- UF38: Development of the global end-of-year project
This university master's degree can be taken by:
- Graduates/Graduates in Sciences of Physical Activity and Sports.
- Qualified coaches.
- Technicians with experience in soccer.
The Accreditation of these requirements will be validated at the time of registration by the FUTBOLLAB admissions department.