You will have the opportunity to act, voluntarily, his internships in different clubs in Barcelona.
Curso avalado por:
In collaboration with:
He Personal Trainer has become a figure highly demanded by people who want to improve their physical activity and their health. For this reason, there is a very high demand for qualified people in this sense that the labor market demands.
In this Personal Trainer course in sport, we are looking for people who can give way to these continuous job offers with an innovative course completely online and that seeks to give students skills in this new profession.
The course not only seeks to obtain knowledge in plan, execute and evaluate training plans, also seek to get maximum motivation to get practitioners of sport reach the objectives set.
This course of University Expert in Coach persona seeks to be the great reference for professionals in this field.
A Completely online course who wants to train people who can optimally practice their profession.
TRAINING UNIT 1. CONCEPTS OF SPORTS AND HEALTH
- Current Health and Sports Paradigm
- Maintaining health through sports.
TRAINING UNIT 2. THE NEW PROFESSION OF THE PERSONAL TRAINER
- Personal trainer. Profession of present and future.
- Knowledge areas of the Personal Trainer
- Typology of People who demand this service
- Values, mission and vision of a personal trainer
- Communication, marketing and commercial action of a Personal Trainer
TRAINING UNIT 3. BONE SYSTEM
- Morphology and physiology
- The skeleton and the bone constitution.
- Bone system and osteopathy
- Joint movement.
TRAINING UNIT 4. INTRODUCTION TO PHYSIOLOGY
- Introduction to Physiology
- Muscle Tissue in men and women
- Main muscular characteristics
- The muscle and the bone. Relationships and improvement.
- Muscle insertions and activity.
- Improved strength and tone
- Muscle work
TRAINING UNIT 5. Energy and musculature.
- Main characteristics of the energy system
- The importance of ATP.
- Energy. Features
- Alactic anaerobic system
- Lactic anaerobic system
- Aerobic system.
TRAINING UNIT 6. METABOLISM OF PEOPLE
- Physical work and its effect on the metabolism of each person.
- Improved metabolism with adaptive training
- Fatigue in sport and its importance in the practitioner's psychology
TRAINING UNIT 7. NUTRITION IN SPORTS PRACTICE
- Muscle and energy
- The ingestion of carbohydrates in the Training period.
- Fat and exercise.
- Function of proteins in sports practice
- Vitamins and sports enhancement
- Minerals and exercise
- The importance of Water in sports practice.
TRAINING UNIT 8. NUTRITION PLAN IN SPORT
- Importance of a nutrition plan in Training.
- Caloric cat level in the Training session.
- Ingestion of carbohydrates
- Fat Ingestion
- Protein intake
TRAINING UNIT 9. TRAINING AND ITS PLANNING
- Introduction to training
- Different trends in Training and adaptation of the body to effort.
- Important variables in Training.
- Training planning and evaluation.
- Heating as an element of special importance.
- Post Training as improvement and therapy.
- Relaxation and breathing techniques
- Flexibility work adapted to the practitioner
- Aerobic work.
- Muscle training by ages.
- Strength training at every stage of health and age.
- The Post Training.
- Passive Training.
- Training evaluation and planning improvement next level
TRAINING UNIT 10. SPORTS INJURY AND ILLNESS IN SPORTS PRACTICE.
- Sports injury and sports practice.
- The recovery of the injured.
- Prevention in sport
- Treatment and improvement of sports injury
- Main sports injuries.
- Post injury considerations. Recovery and feeding
- Main situations of risk of injury in sport.
- Injury prevention
- Injury recovery.
- Sports practice in joint diseases.
- Sports practice in diseases of vital organs.
- Sports practice in age injuries.
TRAINING UNIT 11. FIRST AID MEASURES
- First aid. Application techniques.
- Assistance to the sick or injured.
- Resuscitation techniques. Basic CPR
- The State of Shock and your reactions. Treatment
- Treatment of Wounds and hemorrhages.
- The burns.
- Treatment of Fractures and Contusions
- Ingestion of toxic products.
- The sun as a health problem.
- Inconveniences of malpractice in first aid.
TRAINING UNIT 12. CREATION OF A PERSONAL TRAINER BUSINESS
- Business possibilities as a Personal Trainer.
- The economic planning of the activity.
- Products to offer and cost.
- Business viability.
- Profit and loss account
- Balance sheet
- The marketing of the product.
- Marketing and public relations from a personal trainer.
- Social networks as a vital element
- Advertising on social media
- Advertising in the main search engines (Google, Yahoo)
- Business alliances.
- Content planning of the Personal Trainer website.
- Profitability of the business and hiring of personnel.
- Legal security. Labor, tax and personal
UNIT 12. FINAL COURSE PROJECT
In this training unit it is sought that the student develops a final project that frames everything worked within a situation of creating a business so that he can develop his idea to carry out and consider the needs and all the sections to take into account to carry out a profitable activity. The student will be able to raise their idea to the teaching team and they will coordinate their development, always under continuous tutoring.
- Project ideology
- Planning and realization of the Project
- Economic development of the project
- Project viability.
- Presentation of the project.
This training program will be carried out taking into account the following points:
Virtual classroom: The courses are taught entirely online. They are carried out through our virtual campus which is accessed from the front page of our website, www.futbollab.com, through the button Access to the Virtual Classroom. From there you will be able to enter syllabi, explanatory presentations, demonstrative videos, analysis of the teachers, tasks that the teachers send and correct.
Tutors: The teachers offer continuous tutoring, establishing tutorials over the phone and/or by videoconference, explaining the doubts that may arise, and will guide your training evolution throughout the course, depending on your profile and level of dedication or study schedule. As we have indicated, the syllabus, videos, articles, interviews with experts are part of your evolution in the course, so you will carry out periodic exercises that the teacher corrects to give you the clearest idea of the topic that is being working.
Evaluation: At the end of the course you will carry out a final project that will encompass all the areas studied and that will always involve the development of a real case, since from FutbolLab we want our courses at all times to be directed to the real training situation that the technicians are in their teams.
Enrollment process: To enroll, you just have to click on the Enroll tab, from there it will ask you to enter your personal data necessary for the academic record and in the final part of the process you will be able to choose the payment format for this program.
Remind you that in this course you can go at your own pace and do it according to your availability, as long as you do not exceed the maximum time to do it, which in the case of master's degrees is 2 and a half years, 18 months for Expert or Technical courses and 7 months for courses that are not in these categories.
It is plenty of time to do it, if you still need more time, you must request authorization from the admissions department to extend a time, in the event that you get a positive response, the new agreed time will be automatically extended.
You can contact us via email at email@example.com, by phone at +34 93 438 6000.
If you prefer direct communication via WhatsApp, Click here
This Expert's degree is issued by the AVILA CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY and has 25 ECTS credits ( 625 Teaching hours).
This university master's degree can be taken by:
- Graduates/Graduates in Sciences of Physical Activity and Sports.
- Qualified coaches.
- People who are related to sport or want to make it their profession.
The accreditation of these requirements will be validated at the time of enrollment by the FUTBOLLAB admissions department.
If you are here it is because you are interested in our training programs.
It is likely that you have any questions or doubts, for that we advise you to take a look at our FAQ section.
Remember that if you have a different question, you can consult us or request information in the course file.