You will have the opportunity to voluntarily carry out your practices in different clubs in Barcelona, including RCD Espanyol or its schools.
In collaboration with:
With the Course of Expert in Fundamentals of the Game we will learn to create more effective training tasks, use of quality sports equipment, use of facilities and how we should develop in the field of methodology.
All of the above together with a strong foundation of fundamentals that we will put into practice for the improvement of both the team and the workers who contribute to increase the tactical and strategic drawing of the sports block.
Also add that within this methodology we cannot lose sight of the coordination between training and rest session. All players have to know when they should strive and when they should rest. "Remember, only one game is played per week. "
With this course as a specialist in FOUNDATIONS OF FOOTBALL you will learn to master perfectly all the offensive and defensive individual behaviors that players must perform based on their demarcation on the pitch , helping the football coach to know all the casuistry that can occur in all positions.
The course has a unique feature in its field: the approach to competition. The players are not independent pieces, but a team that joins forces. Only by thoroughly knowing the behaviors of all members of the football team in each game situation can the competition be controlled.
The behaviors are specific to each of the lines of play and at the same time respect the performance of the rest of the lines of the team. They are raised through a general perspective, adapting easily to any game system / model.
The FOOTBALL FOUNDATION specialist is an incredible training and help guide for you to tell players how to solve any game scenario while respecting the rest of the team.
With this course soccer coaches will achieve maximum efficiency in the performance of their players, getting their team to have more knowledge and attributes in the game, and can decide more effectively.
Discover what actions should be performed in each demarcation and how to relate the behaviors based on your line, the rest of the lines, the system and the game model.
Go ahead and enroll!
Improve your training as a Coach!
- 1. Description of the course objectives
- 1.1 That the coach knows the individual offensive and defensive behaviors according to the demarcation of the player on the field of play that we understand as a priority.
- 1.2 That the coach knows how to explain and reason why all of them.
- 1.3 Guide the coach to enter into a process of reflection on the behaviors exposed for subsequent adaptation or integration into the strategic system and / or game model intended by each coach.
- 1.4 That the coach knows different teaching strategies to use for learning and working different behaviors.
- 1.5 That the coach knows how to prepare training situations for work, learning and consolidation of these behaviors.
- 2. Contextualization
- 2.1 Contextualization and orientation of the agenda in relation to the possible formative stages. Orientation to the Technification stage. Orientation to the Competition / performance stage.
- 2.2 Orientation, explanation and contextualization to a zonal defensive system.
- List of the different defensive lines and demarcations that we will establish in our team during the defensive phase.
- 2.3 Orientation, explanation and contextualization to an offensive system based on the occupation of certain spaces during the offensive phase.
- 3. Contextualization and exposure of individual offensive and defensive behaviors of the "line to which the goalkeeper belongs"
- 3.1 Contextualization of the line formed by the goalkeeper within the defensive block and the team's offensive block.
- 3.2 Defensive Behavior of the Goalkeeper.
- 3.3 Offensive Goalkeeper Behaviors.
- 4. Contextualization and exposure of the individual offensive and defensive behaviors of the "line of 4 defense"
- 4.1 Contextualization of the defensive line of 4, Lateral and Central within the defensive block and the offensive block of the team.
- 4.2 Lateral defensive behaviors.
- 4.3 Lateral offensive behaviors.
- 4.4 Defensive behaviors of the Centrals.
- 4.5 Central offensive behaviors.
- 5. Contextualization and exposure of the individual offensive and defensive behaviors of the "team line or interior lines"
- 5.1 Contextualization of the line or lines of players inside the team, within the defensive block and the offensive block of the team.
- 5.2 Defensive behaviors of the Inner Players (Indoor, Pivots and Highlights).
- 5.2 Offensive behaviors of the Inner Players (Indoor, Pivot and Half Tip).
- 6. Contextualization and exposure of the individual offensive and defensive behaviors of the "offensive line or lines"
- 6.1 Contextualization of the offensive line or lines of the team, within the defensive block and the offensive block of the team.
- 6.2 Defensive behaviors of the Tip or Points.
- 6.3 Offensive behavior of the Tip or Points.
- 6.4 Defensive behavior of offensive outside players.