You will have the opportunity to perform, voluntarily, your internships in different clubs in Barcelona, including at RCD Espanyol or their schools.
In collaboration with:
With the Course of Master in Sports Coaching We will learn to use our squad as more than just a team. A well-led bloc from the figure of the coach, the technical staff, the sports coordinators and the sports director of the entire project.
The job of a Coach is to maintain order at all times, coordinate the actions of our team and see in each situation how a player reacts and monitor him appropriately.
All together with the ability to make them improve with a good training base, physical recovery sessions and mental relaxation tasks. You have to know when you need to tighten the team and when you should maintain a wise recovery.
Discover the keys and strategies to manage groups, maintain motivation and leadership to achieve the objectives set. The figure of the coach goes beyond that of the football coach.
All the tools of the sports coaching in a single course. And not only that: also how and when to apply them, hand in hand with the best in the field. Learn with them and this course to be an expert in SPORTS COACHING, optimizing the individual and collective performance of the players, improving your leadership and personal management skills, and developing the proper functioning of organizations.
With this higher course of FOOTBALL you will reinforce your knowledge, and also your conviction. You will be able to learn how the mind of an athlete works and internalize communication skills typical of coaching.
What the players think, how to lead and motivate them, and the tools for it. A course that will allow you to know real cases to practice and apply the training while you progress in learning. Created so that its structure is simple and its contents cover everything you need to know.
DARE WITH COACHING!
1. COACHING: The work to be done in person (6 ECTS credits)
- I. The importance of emotional intelligence.
- Knowing how to analyze and accept them: strengths and weaknesses.
- Optimism in the face of adversity.
- How to transform negative thoughts into positive ones.
- Manage individual and group emotions.
- Overcome and know how to manage negative feelings.
- Commitment as part of responsibility, positive thinking.
- The importance of feedback.
- Self motivation techniques.
- II. Educate, train, work on talent through emotional intelligence.
- Analyze what our barriers and limits are.
- Adapt to changing situations.
- Knowing how to accept aspects that do not add people to the group.
- Work to overcome adversity, work to defeat.
- Know how to decide, how and when.
2. Self-assessment of the status of the group and the people who make it up (6 ECTS credits)
3. COACHING: The work to be done on the athlete (6 ECTS credits)
- I. Seeking improvement in work and results.
- Coordination of the mind and body.
- Work, magnify, through the positive attitude in the way of thinking about sports performance.
- Feelings as an essential part of performance.
- Know what our limitations are.
- Encourage, work, motivate the aspects that can be an opportunity.
- Ways to work on motivation.
- Motivating training methodology.
- Optimism as an essential part of injury recovery.
- Know how to lose, know how to win
- II. Positive attitude in the search for better performance.
- Observe as an essential part of improvement.
- Knowing how to learn, knowing how to internalize techniques for improving sports performance.
- Being positive as an essential element in the search for performance.
- Clear negative thoughts, believe in achieving the goal.
- Complacency, element to eliminate.
- Communication between team members as a motivating part.
- III. NLP applied to sports.
- Relaxation techniques.
- Circle of excellence.
- Click pattern.
- Association/dissociation techniques.
- External support as elements of motivation.
- Intuition work as an essential part of performance.
- IV. Eliminate internal aspects that slow down performance.
- Knowing, wanting to erase the negative aspects, the fear of not achieving the goal.
- Emotions and their potential.
- Know how to treat anxiety and make it a tool towards the objective, work to convert it towards optimism.
- The states of trust to achieve goals.
- Search to adapt simulation situations to what is going to happen in the competition.
- V. Lead, lead the way.
- Who is a leader and what conditions does he have.
- Generator of principles and ways of acting.
- Knowing how to win over the group, knowing what the group needs.
- Elements that make the leader lose weight and influence.
- Ways to lead a group.
- SAW. Motivation as an essential part of the process.
- Effectiveness in communication to achieve performance.
- Know how to listen and let them see that you listen.
- Mark what are the guidelines to achieve the improvement.
- Learn from positive and negative situations.
- Manage success and failure.
- The team, creation of its own personality.
- Set the objective to achieve.
- Being skilled in the positive aspects, minimizing the negative aspects, knowing how to extract a summative value from the process.
- The trust of members and groups as part of leadership.
- Continuous help to the group.
- Types of leaders.
4.The sports coach (6 ECTS credits)
- I. Learn to train others and self-train with specific skills and discipline.
- II. Design the future facing changes and their resistance, developing basic skills.
- III. Know how to communicate through example.
- IV. Respect personal spaces and take the pressure off them.
- V. Help, collaboration in personal experiences that affect the performance of athletes. Control, management and sports emotional independence.
- SAW. Analysis of the competition, decide when to work intensities in motivation and confidence.
- VII. Know how to manage the potential of the group and the people that make it up.
This training program will be carried out taking into account the following points:
Virtual classroom: The courses are taught entirely online. They are carried out through our virtual campus which is accessed from the front page of our website, www.futbollab.com, through the button Access to the Virtual Classroom. From there you will be able to enter syllabi, explanatory presentations, demonstrative videos, analysis of the teachers, tasks that the teachers send and correct.
Tutors: The teachers offer continuous tutoring, establishing tutorials over the phone and/or by videoconference, explaining the doubts that may arise, and will guide your training evolution throughout the course, depending on your profile and level of dedication or study schedule. As we have indicated, the syllabus, videos, articles, interviews with experts... are part of your evolution in the course, so you will carry out periodic exercises that the teacher corrects to give you the clearest idea of the topic that is being working.
Evaluation: At the end of the course you will carry out a final project that will encompass all the areas studied and that will always involve the development of a real case, since from FutbolLab we want our courses at all times to be directed to the real training situation that the technicians are in their teams.
Enrollment process: To enroll, you just have to click on the Enroll tab, from there it will ask you to enter your personal data necessary for the academic record and in the final part of the process you will be able to choose the payment format for this program.
Remind you that in this course you can go at your own pace and do it according to your availability, as long as you do not exceed the maximum time to do it, which in the case of master's degrees is 2 and a half years, 18 months for Expert or Technical courses and 7 months for courses that are not in these categories.
It is plenty of time to do it, if you still need more time, you must request authorization from the admissions department to extend a time, in the event that you get a positive response, the new agreed time will be automatically extended.
This master's degree is issued by FOOTBALL and has 60 ECTS credits (1500 teaching hours).