You will have the opportunity to voluntarily do your internship in different clubs in Barcelona, including RCD Espanyol or its schools.
TYPE OF SPORTS ENTITIES
- UF1: Introduction.
- UF2: Types of Sports Entities.
- UF3: Information on the organizations that govern and regulate sport.
- UF4: Study of School Sports.
- UF5: STUDY OF PROFESSIONAL AND FEDERATED SPORTS.
DEVELOPMENT OF A SPORTS ENTITY
- UF6: Introduction.
- UF7: Classification of sports clubs, casuistry and generalities.
- UF8: Transformation of clubs in SAD
- UF9: Sports federations and professional leagues.
- UF10: Club statutes, specifications, modalities and legality.
- UF11: Management of sports entities.
- UF12: Minimum mode of operation of a sports club.
- UF13: Internal analysis of the resources that a sports entity may have.
- UF14: Budget creation of a sports entity.
ORGANIZATION AND MANAGEMENT OF A SPORTS ENTITY
- UF15: Organizational structure of a sports entity.
- UF16: Types of sports activities, possible activities to be organized, exploitation of resources.
- UF17: Development of possibilities in organizations in team sports.
- UF18: Development of possibilities in organizations in individual sports.
- UF19: Other Sports Modalities
- UF20: The address, Aspects to consider.
- UF21: Human resources, the importance of personnel selection.
PLANNING, SPORTS ENTITIES MANAGEMENT
- UF22: Planning, management and budgetary control.
- UF23: Financial and accounting management.
- UF24: How to audit a sports club, in terms of sports factors.
- UF25: How to audit a sports club, in terms of financial factors.
- UF26: Sports management of the installation, action plan, exploitation and performance.
- UF27: Management, operation of the different rooms of the installation.
- UF28: Legal security of the sports facility and the entity.
- UF29: Quality audits.
LEGALITY AND SPORTS CONTRACTING
- UF30: Introduction.
- UF31: Types of contracts and agreements with public and private associations.
- UF32: Types of staff hiring
- UF33: Protection of federal contracts, social security and other social security regimes.
TAXATION OF SPORTS ENTITIES
- UF34: Taxation of the sports company.
- UF35: Special casuistry of sports entities and sports corporations.
- UF36: Development of the global end-of-course project.
This training program will be carried out taking into account the following points:
Virtual Classroom: The courses are taught entirely in online mode. They are made through our virtual campus that is accessed from the front page of our website, www.futbollab.com, through the Virtual Classroom Access button. From there you can enter topics, explanatory presentations, demonstration videos, teacher analysis, tasks that are sent to you and corrected by teachers.
Tutors: Teachers offer continuous tutoring, establishing telephone tutorials and / or videoconferencing explaining the doubts that arise. They guide your formative evolution throughout the course, depending on your profile and level of dedication or study schedule. As we have indicated, the syllabus, videos, articles, interviews with experts... are part of your evolution in the course, so you will perform periodic exercises that the teacher corrects to give you the clearest idea of the topic being working.
Evaluation: At the end of the course you will carry out a final project that will encompass all the areas studied and that will always involve the development of a real case, since from FutbolLab we want our courses at all times to be directed to the real training situation found in technicians in their teams.
Enrollment process: To enroll you just have to click on the Enroll tab, from there it will ask you to enter your personal data necessary for the academic record and in the final part of the process you can choose the payment format of this program.
Remember that in this course you can go at your own pace and do it according to your availability, as long as you do not exceed the maximum time to do it, which in the case of masters is 2 and a half years, 18 months for Expert or Technical courses and 7 months for courses that are not of these categories.
It is ample time to complete, if you still need more time, you must request authorization from the admissions department to extend a time, in case you get a positive response the new agreed time will be automatically extended.
You can contact us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org, by phone at +34 93438 6000.
Our website www.futbollab.com
If you prefer direct communication via WhatsApp, click here
This Expert's degree is issued by the AVILA CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY and has 36 ECTS Credits (900 teaching hours).
This university expert can be taken by:
- Graduates / Graduates in Physical Activity and Sports Sciences.
- Qualified trainers.
- Technicians with football experience.
The accreditation of these requirements will be validated at the time of registration by the admissions department of FUTBOLLAB.
Graduates / Graduates in Physical Activity and Sports Sciences, qualified coaches and technicians with football experience.
Professionals of recognized and accredited work and / or professional experience, provided that such experience is related to the competences inherent in the Master's degree, people related to football who want to specialize in this area.