You will have the opportunity to voluntarily carry out your practices in different clubs in Barcelona, including RCD Espanyol or its schools.
With the Coach Expert in Base Football course we will learn to use the fundamentals of Soccer from the base and we will evolve theory and practice as we go up the categories.
The first categories must have a strong theoretical basis to learn the sport and understand how to apply them to your game.
In higher categories all this theory is put into practice and technical exercises are carried out to be applied later in the matches.
The specialist course in BASE FOOTBALL COACH hides all the knowledge to develop this profession and includes a very specific agenda adapted to all training ages.
The importance of the quarry progression is unquestionable. To achieve its correct evolution and exploit the potential of young players, FUTBOLLAB teaches you to differentiate the stages of training; Know all its features and distinguish the best strategies to boost players.
As a BASE FOOTBALL COACH you will learn what objectives to pursue at each stage, what content to teach young people and how to do it; to raise training sessions, assess progress and incorporate improvements to training.
A course that is a true inescapable guide to achieve the correct and optimal evolution of the quarry players through a modern agenda and adapted to the needs of the different ages of the boys. So you and your team can get fast and effective results.
PROMOTE YOUR PROFESSION AND THE RACE OF YOUNG PEOPLE!
- UF1: Teachings that make the player understand the game.
- UF2: Explanation of new teaching theories.
- UF3: Complex models, seirul model application, etc.
PLAYER COGNITIVE STAGES
- UF4: Division of the formation of a player in stages.
- UF5: Explanation stages, explanation differences training juvenile, juvenile etc.
INTRODUCTION TO THE METHODOLOGICAL PRINCIPLES
- UF6: Analytical method: disadvantages, advantages, characteristics.
- UF7: Global method: inconveniences, advantages, characteristics.
- UF8: Justification of new methodological trends at this time, explanations of previous trends.
- UF9: Behavioral and constructive theories.
TEACHING STYLE IN COLLECTIVE OR INDIVIDUAL SPORTS
- UF10: Direct command: benefits, etc.
- UF11: Reciprocal teaching.
- UF12: Guided discovery.
- UF13: Troubleshooting.
- UF14: Explanation of the benefits of teaching with the chosen teaching style.
- UF15: Gestural information, verbal information.
- UF16: Actions to be performed by the coach.
- UF17: Before the session: content, content specification
- UF18: During the session: organization, space distribution, rhythm time management
- player distribution.
- UF19: After the session: evaluation, error analysis, etc.
- UF20: Construction of tasks.
- UF21: Explanation of why a type of task depends on the evolutionary age of the player.
TEACHING FORMS OF TEACHING
- UF22: Soccer game, corrective exercise and corrective game: explanation of how to build a ssp and at what stage it is necessary.
- UF23: Explanation of the importance of perception and coordination within the player's training. Examples and exercises.
- UF24: How to create a high level player?
- UF25: Difference between teaching to win games and teaching to improve the player in the long term.
HOW TO PLAN?
- UF26: Prioritization of contents, sequencing, timing, etc.
- UF27: Planning criteria. Sports analysis Example of planning a weekly or monthly microcycle taking into account the above aspects.