Open Intermediate Degree Place Reserve in Activities Course 20/21 in Castelldefels
We open Place reservation for the next academic year 2020/21 which will start in September 2020 in the MIDDLE GRADE PHYSICAL ACTIVITIES IN THE NATURAL ENVIRONMENT, this intermediate level training cycle authorized by the GENERALITAT OF CATALUNYA.
This cycle lasts for one academic year and we will take it at CASTELLDEFELS.
The great objective is to provide the world of sport with people with the qualifications and capacity to be qualified technicians and to fulfill one of the serious problems that sport has, which is the lack of training for technicians in many areas.
These studies empower you to guide trails, mountain areas on foot, by bicycle, on horseback, where you do not need issues such as climbing or mountaineering.
They also empower them to practice as a water sports technician, in urban sports (skate, longboard, bmx, surfing, parkour ...), innovative and increasingly practiced sports.
This cycle lasts for 1400 hours.
These hours are divided into 990 teaching hours and 410 internship hours in companies in the sector spread over 1 academic year.
- Natural environment
- Group driving and activities in the natural environment
- Mountain survival and safety
- Group driving on bicycles
- Group driving on horseback and basic equine care
- Administration, management and marketing in small business
- Fundamentals of physical activity
- First aid
- Physical activities for people with disabilities
- Animation and group dynamics
- Training and career guidance (FOL)
- Summary: Activities in the aquatic environment
- Formative orientation
YOU CAN ACCESS THIS CYCLE
People who meet any of the following requirements:
- Have the title of ESO (graduated from compulsory secondary education)
- Have passed the specific course for access to the intermediate grade cycles
- Have the title of technician or assistant technician
- Have passed the second year of the unified and multipurpose baccalaureate (BUP)
- Have other equivalent studies for academic purposes
- Have passed the university entrance test for over 25 years
- Have passed the compulsory modules of an initial professional qualification program (PCPI)
- Have a degree to access a higher level training cycle
People who do not meet any of the above requirements have to pass an entrance test. To appear you must be at least 17 years old the year the test is done.
You can request a place reservation through the following link, the place reservation will be validated by FUTBOL LAB, and from there the documentation and the registration fee of the course will be requested.
DOCUMENTATION TO DELIVER
The documentation necessary to validate your enrollment is as follows.
The required documentation must be delivered once the registration request has been made, and the first payment has been made:
- 1 photocopy of ID (front and back on the same face)
- 1 photocopy of the individual health card
- 1 passport-size photograph of the student (can be in telematic format)
- 1 photocopy of Social Security affiliation number
Documentation supporting access requirements
- Access path for ESO Title: Original receipt for payment of ESO title fees and final notes from 4th ESO.
- Access path for entrance exams to Medium Degree: Original of the certificate of passing the entrance exams with final grade.
- Other channels: Official certified documentation that certifies compliance with the access requirements.
You can make the reservation of place through the next link.
If you prefer to contact us you can do it by mail to email@example.com, by Whatsapp or by phone at 934386000.
We remain at your disposal for any questions.