With the course of "Expert of Youth Soccer" we will learn to use the basics of soccer from the base and we will evolve the theory and practice as we go up of categories.
The first categories must have a strong theoretical base to learn the sport and understand how to apply them to your game.
In higher categories all that theory is put into practice and technical exercises are carried out to apply them later in matches.
The specialist course in EXPERT OF YOUTH SOCCER hides all the knowledge to develop this profession and includes a very specific agenda adapted to all ages of training.
The importance of the progression of the quarry is undoubted. To achieve its correct evolution and exploit the potential of young players, FUTBOLLAB teaches you to differentiate the stages of training; Know all its characteristics and distinguish the best strategies to boost players.
As BASE FOOTBALL COACH you will learn what objectives to pursue at each stage, what content to teach young people and how to do it; to propose training sessions, assess progress and incorporate improvements to training.
A course that is a true inescapable guide to achieve the correct and optimal evolution of the players of the quarry through a modern agenda and adapted to the needs of the different ages of the boys. So you and your team can get fast and effective results.
PROPULATE YOUR PROFESSION AND THE YOUTH CAREER!
- UF1: Teachings that make the player understand the game.
- UF2: Explanation of new teaching theories.
- UF3: Complex models, seirul model application, etc.
COGNITIVE STAGES OF THE PLAYER
- UF4: Division of the formation of a player in stages.
- UF5: Explanation of stages, explanation of differences between alevin, juvenile training etc.
INTRODUCTION TO METHODOLOGICAL PRINCIPLES
- UF6: Analytical method: inconveniences, advantages, characteristics.
- UF7: Global method: disadvantages, advantages, characteristics.
- UF8: Justification of new methodological trends at this time, explanations of previous trends.
- UF9: Behavioral and constructivist theories.
TEACHING STYLE IN COLLECTIVE OR INDIVIDUAL SPORTS
- UF10: Direct command: benefits, etc.
- UF11: Reciprocal teaching.
- UF12: Guided discovery.
- UF13: Troubleshooting.
- UF14: Explanation of the benefits of teaching with the chosen teaching style.
- UF15: Gestural information, verbal information.
- UF16: Actions to be carried out by the coach.
- UF17: Before the session: contents, content specification
- UF18: During the session: organization, space distribution, rhythm time management
- distribution of players.
- UF19: After the session: evaluation, error analysis, etc.
- UF20: Construction of tasks.
- UF21: Explanation of why a type of task based on the evolutive age of the player.
- UF22: Soccer game, corrective exercise and corrective game: explanation of how to build an SSP and at what stage it is necessary.
- UF23: Explanation of the importance of perception and coordination within the player's formation. Examples and exercises.
- UF24: How to create a high level player?
- UF25: Difference between teaching to win games and teaching to improve the player in the long term.
HOW TO PLAN?
- UF26: Prioritization of contents, sequencing, timing, etc.
- UF27: Planning criteria. Analysis of the sport. Example of planning a weekly or monthly microcycle taking into account the previous aspects.