Become a senior strategist. Learn to optimize your computer through the fundamentals of football both individual and collective. Identify and make your own game model based on the principles of game you propose.
- UF1: Attack phase (organized attack)
- UF2: Phase Transition Defense-Attack (Counter)
- UF3: Phase of Defense (Defense organized)
- UF4: Transition phase attack-defense (defensive Organization)
- UF5: SSP (Preferential Location simulator)
- UF6: Games and conservations position
- UF7: Matches and modified games
- UF8: Games Lines
- UF9: Waves
- UF10: Guided Discovery
- UF11: Troubleshooting
MANUFACTURE OF TASKS
- UF12: Content and Slogans
- UF13: Steps to guide the game to the content
- UF14: Analysis rivals and importance of these tasks for making
- UF15: Importance of offensive and defensive strategy, and training methodology
If you are here it is because you are interested in our training programs.
It is likely that you have any Questions or doubts, for that we advise you to take a look at our frequently asked questions section.
Remember that if you have a different question, you can consult us or request information in the course file.
Via mail to email@example.com or by phone to 34 93 438 60 00