The Expert of Sports Nutrition. Search form nutritionists who acquire knowledge with a degree of expertise in sports nutrition, to be able to advise all athletes, coaches, sport organizations to improve athletic performance both individually and collectively. Students will be trained to work with all types of sports centers or advise to all types of athletes and people who perform physical activity, nutritional aspects as diet, nutritional supplements, so they can meet their needs and achieve better performance by exploiting their full potential.
This experts specializes in sports nutrition in this case the player even fit all collective and individual sports, all kinds of diets are explained so that any player can have a better performance by eating right. For our teaching team is more important is the integral formation of students to do experts The objectives of seeking meaningful learning all aspects of food and its importance. Learn about food, its classification and the system that is responsible for digesting food and the process is carried out. You will receive knowledge about the nutritional needs of the athlete, and the key to hydration in sport.
1. INTRODUCTION TO SPORTS NUTRITION AND KEY
- 1.1 History of sports nutrition and sports medicine
- 1.2 Basis of nutrition in people and athletes
- 1.3 Anatomy and physiology of the digestive system and its importance
- 1.4 Physiology, metabolism and sports training
2.ALIMENTOS AND NUTRIENTS
- 2.1. Food concept
- 2.3 Types of food
- 2.4 Classification of food
- 2.5 Concept of nutrients
- 2.6 Functions and types of nutrients
3. EXPLANATION AND IMPORTANCE OF NUTRIENTS
- 3.1 Carbohydrates: physiological functions, nutritional needs, functions, carbohydrates and sport.
- 3.2 Proteins: amino acids, functions, nutritional needs, functions, proteins and sport.
- 3.3 Fats: Essential fatty acids, functions, nutritional needs, functions, fats and sport.
- 3.4 Las Vitamins: functions, nutritional requirements, vitamins and sports supplements.
- 3.5 The Minerals: Functions, nutritional requirements, minerals and sports supplements.
- 3.6 The importance of water.
4. OBJECTIVES OF NUTRITION IN SPORT
- 4.1. Energy input.
- 4.2. Need for energy and metabolism.
- 4.3. Energy and nutrients.
- 4.4. Energy concept.
- 4.5. Energy substrates
- 4.6. Energy production by the body
- 4.7. Formation of structures
5. ERGOGENIC AIDS
- 5.1. Definition of aid ergo gene and substance.
- 5.2. Objectives would supplement
- 5.3. Food supplements most used
- 5.4. Carbohydrate and energy foods
- 5.5. Hydration and replacement beverages
- 5.6. Proteins and amino acids
- 5.7. Essential Nutrients
- 5.8. Other supplements existing
6. HYDRATION SPORTS
- 6.1 General sport hydration.
- 6.2 Hydration before physical activity.
- 6.3 Control of fluid balance during exercise.
- 6.4 Volume of liquid to be taken during exercise.
- 6.5 Types of drinks to be taken during exercise.
- 6.6 Hydration after exercise.
7. COMPETITIVE POWER
- 7.1 The power of football
- 7.2. Food precompetitive
- 7.3. Food for competition
- 7.4. Competitive pos Food
- 7.5. The food adapted to each type of training.
8. GENERAL FOOD
- 8.1 Principles of healthy diet.
- 8.2 Some common questions about diet and nutrition.
- 8.3 Example of a healthy and balanced diet for an athlete.
9. INJURIES AND NUTRITION
- 9.1 Importance of diet in preventing injuries.
- 9.2 Frequent injuries unbalanced diet.
- 9.3 Nutritious Helps maintain and improve athlete.
- 9.4 Concluding remarks.
10. FINAL COURSE WORK
If you are here it is because you are interested in our training programs.
It is likely that you have any Questions or doubts, for that we advise you to take a look at our frequently asked questions section.
Remember that if you have a different question, you can consult us or request information in the course file.
Via mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone to 34 93 438 60 00