Make sports law your specialization, become an expert in legal advice to sports entities.
Actualemnte no se puede matricular en este curso.
Curso avalado por:
In collaboration with:
MODULE 1. SPORTS LAW (3 ECTS credits)
- 1. Introduction to sports law.
- 2. Sports Legal Order.
- 3. Development of Sports Law.
MODULE 2. SPORTS ASSOCIATIONS AND ENTITIES (6 ECTS credits)
- 1. General regime international associations and entities.>
- 2. Legal regime and sports structures in Spain.
- 3. Sports federations.
- 4. Sports discipline.
- 5. Sports clubs.
- 6. Professional leagues.
- 7. Sports Corporations.
MODULE 3. ADMINISTRATIVE RIGHT OF SPORTS (6 ECTS credits)
- 1. Sports Public Administration.
- 2. Regulatory regime of sport at international level.
- 3. Regulatory regime of national public intervention.
- 4. Administrative contracts in the sports market.
- 5. Multidisciplinary sports policies.
MODULE 4. DOPING AND OTHER CRIMES IN SPORT (3 ECTS credits)
- 1. Criminal law of sport.
- 2. Sports doping.
- 3. Violence in sports.
- 4. Damages, corruption and illegal gambling.
- 5. Criminal responsibility of sports entities.
MODULE 5. SPORTS REPRESENTATION (6 ECTS credits)
- 1. Representation in sport. Sports Agents
- 2. Regulation of sponsorship and advertising in sports.
- 3. Sports insurance.
- 4. Civil liability of managers and administrators of sports entities.
- 5. Hiring minors in sport.
- Training rights
- 6. Exploitation of television rights.
MODULE 6. CONFLICTS IN THE SPORTS MARKET (6 ECTS credits)
- 1. Sports Arbitration Court (TAS / CAS).
- 2. Resolution of sports conflicts.
- 3. Sports Arbitration.
- 4. Sports mediation.
MODULE 7. HUMAN RESOURCES IN SPORT (6 ECTS credits)
- 1. Work contract of professional athletes.
- 2. Social Security.
- 3. Occupational risk prevention.
- 4. Work of minors.
- 5. Termination clause.
- 6. International transfers of athletes.
MODULE 8. TAXATION OF SPORTS AND SPORTS ENTITIES (6 ECTS credits)
MODULE 9. E-SPORTS (6 ECTS credits)
- 1. Technology and sport.
- 2. Cyber sports.
- 3. Social implementation of e-sports.
- 4. Labor, commercial and fiscal issues of e-sports.
- 5. Genetic doping and neurodopage.
MODULE 10. MASTER'S FINAL WORK (12 ECTS credits)
Graduates / Graduates in Physical Activity and Sports Sciences, qualified trainers and football experience technicians.
Professionals of recognized and accredited work and / or professional experience, provided that such experience is related to the competences inherent in the Master's degree, people related to football who want to specialize in this area.
This training program will be carried out taking into account the following points:
Virtual Classroom: The courses are taught entirely in online mode. They are made through our virtual campus that is accessed from the front page of our website, www.futbollab.com, through the Virtual Classroom Access button. From there you can enter topics, explanatory presentations, demonstration videos, teacher analysis, tasks that are sent to you and corrected by teachers.
Tutors: Teachers offer continuous tutoring, establishing telephone tutorials and / or videoconferencing explaining the doubts that arise. They guide your formative evolution throughout the course, depending on your profile and level of dedication or study schedule. As we have indicated, the syllabus, videos, articles, interviews with experts... are part of your evolution in the course, so you will perform periodic exercises that the teacher corrects to give you the clearest idea of the topic being working.
Evaluation: At the end of the course you will carry out a final project that will encompass all the areas studied and that will always involve the development of a real case, since from FutbolLab we want our courses at all times to be directed to the real training situation found in technicians in their teams.
Enrollment process: To enroll you just have to click on the Enroll tab, from there it will ask you to enter your personal data necessary for the academic record and in the final part of the process you can choose the payment format of this program.
Remember that in this course you can go at your own pace and do it according to your availability, as long as you do not exceed the maximum time to do it, which in the case of masters is 2 and a half years, 18 months for Expert or Technical courses and 7 months for courses that are not of these categories.
It is ample time to complete, if you still need more time, you must request authorization from the admissions department to extend a time, in case you get a positive response the new agreed time will be automatically extended.
You can contact us via email at email@example.com , by phone at +34 93438 6000.
If you prefer direct communication via WhatsApp, click here
This master's degree is issued by the AVILA CATHOLIC UNIVERSITY and has 60 ECTS Credits (1500 teaching hours).
This university master's degree can be taken by:
- Graduates / Graduates in Physical Activity and Sports Sciences.
- Qualified trainers.
- Technicians with football experience.
The accreditation of these requirements will be validated at the time of registration by the admissions department of FUTBOLLAB.
Tienes alguna duda? puedes revisar nuestra sección de preguntas frecuentes o rellenar el siguiente formulario y nos pondremos en contacto contigo.