With the Course "Master in Business Sports Administration and Management (Universidad Católica de Ávila)" we will learn to become a qualified professional, discovering the best marketing techniques,sponsorship and management of personal resources.
Master of all the concepts and practices of the control of entities, which starts from the demands and professional requirements to clarify concepts, guide methodologies and apply them to the daily work.
We will learn to deal with the business resources of your entity, create budgets and organize the staff. That way use this information and be able to improve practice and operations. .
Dominate all the concepts and practices, from entities control the MBA Sports Management FUTBOLLAB and that part of the requirements and professional demands to clarify concepts, methodologies and apply direct to the daily work.
FUTBOLLAB will teach you how to handle your company's business resources, create budgets, and organize your staff, to use such information forward to improve practices and performances. And not only this, all the possibilities offered by the marketing and sponsorship are also referred to as allies in your task.
Discover the essential features to an efficient organization, how to plan an appropriate role and methodologies used for each case. Meet a solution to all current variants of the hands of professionals and through a flexible learning system, with lots of examples and exercises.
Direct your UNEQUALLED CLUB!
ENTITY TYPE SPORTS
- UF1: Introduction.
- UF2: Types of sport entities.
- UF3: Sports regulated by the government and organizations.
- UF4: Study of school sports.
- UF5: STUDY AND FEDERAL professional sports.
DEVELOPMENT of a sports
- UF6: Introduction.
- UF7: Classification of sports clubs, and general caseloads.
- UF8: Transforming S.A.D. clubs
- UF9: sports federations and professional leagues.
- UF10: Statutes of clubs, specifications, terms and legality.
- UF11: Direction of sporting bodies
- UF12: Minimal modality of functioning of a sports club.
- UF13: Internal analysis of the resources a sports club may have.
- UF14: Creating a sports budget.
Arranging and conducting of a sports
- UF15: Organizational structure of a sports club.
- UF16: Types of sports, possibility to organize activities, resource exploitation.
- UF17: Development potential in organizations in sports equipment.
- UF18: Development possibilities in individual sports organizations.
- UF19: other sports
- UF20: The direction, Aspects to have in mind
- UF21: human resources, the importance of recruitment.
PLANNING, Sports Management
- UF22: Planning, management and budgetary control.
- UF23: financial management and accounting.
- UF24: Auditing a sports club in terms of sporting factors.
- UF25: Auditing a sports club, in terms of financial factors.
- UF26: Sports Management installation, plan of action, operation and performance.
- UF27: Management, operation of the different rooms of the facility.
- UF28: Legal security of the sports facility and the entity.
- UF31: Quality audits.
LEGALITY AND SPORTS RECRUITMENT
- UF32: Introduction.
- UF33: Types of contracts and agreements with public and private partnerships.
- UF34: Types recruitment
- UF35: Protection of the federative contracts, social safety and other rate of social security.
TAXATION OF SUPREME SPORTS
- UF36: Taxation of the sports company.
- UF37: Special Case Reports of sports organizations and sports companies.
- UF38: Development of the global project of end of course.