The middle grade PRESENT of sports coach in football, level 1 and 2, is a official academic degree approved and regulated by Royal Decree 320/2000 of 3 March and Royal Decree 1913/1997 of 19 December.
It corresponds to the first level for the obtaining of the degree of average degree of the technical technician in the soccer. These teachings have been configured in order to equip students with the knowledge to exercise the competencies of their functions.
According to this generic objective, emphasis is placed on achieving a complete formation, with a balance between the theoretical and practical character of it, so that the training process is linked to the scientific-technical and social reality of football.
Professional Profile Definition
The degree of sports technician in soccer level, level 1 and 2, certifies that its holder has the necessary skills to make the initiation to football, as well as to promote this sport.
After obtaining level 1 of this intermediate level, the sports football coach will exercise his activity in the field of sports initiation. Act in a public or private body related to the practice of football. The different types of entities or companies where they can perform their functions are:
- Sports initiation schools and centers
- Sports clubs and associations
- Sports federations
- Sports patronages
- Sports service companies
- Schools (extracurricular activities)
Number of teaching hours: 475 hours
- Anatomical and physiological bases of sport I
- Psychopedagogical bases of teaching and training I
- Sports training I
- Sociological foundations of sport I
- Sports organization and legislation I
- First aid and hygiene in sport I
- Theory and sociology of sport I
- Professional Development I
- Equipment management I
- Methodology of football teaching and coaching I
- Physical Preparation I
- Rules of the game I
- Sports Safety I
- Tactics and game systems I
- Individual and collective technique I
- Computing I
- English I
- Sports for the disabled I
Block practical training
- Instruct on the fundamental principles of soccer technique and tactics
- Driving and accompanying the team during sports practice
- Ensure the safety of athletes and apply first aid if necessary
- Carry out the teaching of football, following the objectives, content, resources and evaluation methods, according to the general programming of the activity.
- Instruct students on the basic techniques and tactics of soccer, using the appropriate equipment and materials, demonstrating the movements and gestures according to the reference models.
- Evaluate at your level the progression of learning, identify the technical and tactical execution errors of the athletes, their causes and apply the methods and means necessary for their correction, preparing them for the later phases of sports technification.
- Teach the use of the specific facilities of the soccer fields.
- Report on appropriate clothing for soccer practice.
- Select, prepare and supervise the teaching material.
- Exercise control of the group, cohesive and energizing the activity.
- Teach and enforce the basic rules of football regulations.
- Motivate students on technical progress and improvement of physical condition.
- Transmit to athletes the norms, values and ethical contents of sports practice.
- Introduce athletes in healthy sports practice.
- Prevent the most frequent injuries in football.
- Apply, if necessary, emergency assistance following established protocols and guidelines.
- Control the availability of existing healthcare.
- Organize the transfer of the sick or injured person, in case of emergency, in safety conditions and using the most appropriate system to the injury and level of gravity.
- Collaborate with the medical assistance services of the sports facility.
- Detect technical information related to your professional functions
- Description: Through this service you can request the homologation or the validation of the non-university degrees obtained in the foreigner.
- Recipients: Non-university graduates who have studied abroad.
- Requirements: All documents submitted to this procedure must be official and issued by the competent authorities, in accordance with the legal system. of the country in question.
- Deadline for submission: Deadline for submission permanently
- How to do it: The service is accessed for downloading, printing and filling in the document for later presentation in a public registry.
More information about this procedure or service: