Catalog of ONLINE COURSES > Master Physical Fitness and Injury Prevention in Soccer Online
Master Physical Fitness and Injury Prevention in Soccer OnlineTweet
Discover the secrets of Seirul.lo and Xesco Espar and learn the various methodologies in the professional fitness applied the beautiful game like situations simulating preferential and more. It also focused on injury prevention. Learn how to prevent injuries, but also how to recover the player to rejoin the game as soon as possible.
Dominates all the concepts and practices of physical preparation and injury prevention in the world of football with the master in PHYSICAL TRAINING AND INJURY prevensión of FUTBOLLAB, that part of the game models to clarify concepts, methodologies and apply direct to work daily.
The agenda, brilliantly structured, practical examples for you to apply concepts and techniques instantly. Learn to optimize the efficiency of the labor team of professionals who will prepare you to understand and apply the latest and most innovative strategies and exercises for the physical preparation of the players.
Content excels for its unique approach: competition and effective workout. The Master focuses on the latest trends in the field of fitness, even in youth football, aside reductionist and analytical theories to put the focus on systemic theories and global training.
In regard to prevention work. Topics include starting from the concepts to real cases, and covers the actions indicated to prevent the occurrence of injuries in football (prevention) and treatment of injuries (further action) to ensure that the template is ready for competition .
Is there proper physical preparation, and what is the physical preparation contextualized? This master will allow you to answer these and other questions such as: what is the reality of today's football training, is it more effective training and decontextualized separate the physical, technical, tactical and psychological, how defined strength, endurance and speed in football? What I can suggest to practice my players to prevent certain injuries, What strategies should I follow to recover an injured player?
Start today to make the most of your players!
1. Introduction . Philosophy of training, competition , man , etc .
- I. Evolution of training methodologies over the past decades.
- II . New trends in soccer training .
- III . Tactical Periodization . Brief ideas.
- IV. Systemic Methodology Training " New Model" .
- V. What is the fitness ? New concept of fitness.
- VI . Is there physical preparation ?
2. Environment description
- I. Overview .
- a. Description of the club.
- b. History.
- c. Structure of the club.
- d. Facilities .
- e. Material available.
- f. Possibilities for cooperation for different analysis.
- g. Technical team.
- h. Template ( CV sports players ) .
- i. Listing the achievements of individual players ( explanation structures Seirul.lo).
- j. Profile of group performance of the players.
- k. Listing collective performance of the players.
- II. Formulation of objectives . SWOT - technique CAME .
3. Resistance Training in team sports.
- I. Introduction.
- II . Current status of resistance training .
- III . Motion resistance training in team sports .
- a. Training of general aerobic endurance.
- Training of aerobic efficiency.
- Training of aerobic capacity.
- Power training.
- Recovery training resistance.
- Summary of general strength training.
- b. Specific resistance training.
- Resistance training in the technique.
- Resistance Training in the art : medium intensity.
- Resistance Training in the art : maximum intensity.
- Resistance Training in the art : supramaximal intensity.
- c. Resistance Training as decision making.
- d. Resistance Training game.
- a. Training of general aerobic endurance.
4. Strength training in team sports.
- I. Concept of force.
- II. "It's hard ." The basic physical strength and ability.
- III. The strength training for improving performance .
5. Speed training in team sports .
- I. The speed in football.
- II. New understanding speed. Optimum speed?
6. Planning and Periodization
- I. Competition Calendar.
- II. Planning, periodization , sports training, etc.
- III. Load.
- IV. General adaptation syndrome.
- V. The training monitoring and load.
- VI. Planning Model - periodization.
- VII. The preseason.
- VIII. Season.
- IX. Fatigue.
- X. Methods of recovery.
- XI. Mismanagement of training.
- a. Overtraining and their types.
- b. The tapering and its applicability in soccer teams.
7. Invisible training
- I. Nutrition.
- II. Hydration.
- III. The hours of sleep.
- I. General characteristics.
- II. Gameplay.
9. Structure Weekly
- I. Introduction.
- II. The game model in the training process.
- III. The pattern or design morfociclo cycles of weekly training.
- IV. Microstructures : Seirul.lo.
10. The training session
- I. The organization.
- II. The role of the athletic trainer or " preparer players."
- III. Training time .
- IV. Heating.
- V. The main part.
- VI. The cool down.
- VII. The review session.
- VIII. Strategies to follow the training day.
11. Training task
12. The competition
- I. Strategies to follow game day.
- a. Basic ideas about pre - game eating.
- b. Pre - warming party .
13. Athletic injuries in football.
- I. Conceptual basis.
- II. Fundamentals terminology.
- III. Types .
- IV. Pathophysiology of injuries.
- V. Healing and tissue regeneration.
- VI. The process of functional and sport rehabilitation.
14. Medical and therapeutic treatment .
- I. Therapeutic Modalities .
- II. Diagnosis of the injury.
- III. Initial care.
- IV. Therapeutic approaches .
15. Recovery process . Therapeutic modalities.
16. Therapeutic Allies and sports injury.
- I. Pharmacological agents.
- II. Power.
- III. Erogenous.
- IV. Homeopathy.
17. Final Evaluation
This will give you Master, thorough knowledge of the physical preparation completely adapted soccer, trained to play the main trends of training threshed, spatially, Tactical Periodization and forms of work of Professor Paco Seirulo FC BARCELONA, seek if the trainer has all the tools, knowledge, work examples to what will happen in the game situation, always seeking maximum efficiency in sports training, or what is the same, overall football coaching.
Also in this Masters, have supplemented by a sports injury prevention module, which will make your level of knowledge adapted soccer, is greater since this module will consider ways of working to prevent injuries and how to treat players injured more optimal plans and insurance recovery.